Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did. All the sales rep said was that the VIN should be coming in the next week or two (he called on Monday) and then said it would be a mid May delivery. Not trying to be a pessimist, but I'll believe it when I see it :)
@danintoronto - I have a very similar purchase date to you and also in Toronto. My order date is 3/10 for a MYP, White w/ Black Interior & Tow Hitch, no FSD. My Delivery date has stabilized and not changed from 5/17 - 6/5. My SA mentioned that VIN should be in the next week or two but we will see. Fingers crossed it doesn't move further out for the Toronto deliveries.

@danintoronto - I have a very similar purchase date to you and also in Toronto. My order date is 3/10 for a MYP, White w/ Black Interior & Tow Hitch, no FSD. My Delivery date has stabilized and not changed from 5/17 - 6/5. My SA mentioned that VIN should be in the next week or two but we will see. Fingers crossed it doesn't move further out for the Toronto deliveries.
@Max_EV Wow, yeah very similar and you ordered a week before me! Which location are you dealing with? I've been dealing with the Vaughan dealership. I'm glad you at least have a delivery window, that makes me feel better. I'm going to assume our cars will arrive at the same time. Keep me posted when you get your VIN and I'll do the same!

Just got a email form my S.A saying that my car will be built on June 1st after that date she will be able to give me a VIN number...
Also got another email this one was for me to assist a online seminar so i could prepare for my delivery and also ask questions...
That's in Canada Montreal... Don't know if they do the same in the States. Another whole month of waiting 😪

Anybody considering waiting until Austin starts producing cars?

I dont technically NEED a car until the end of the year/early next year. Getting pushed back so much almost makes me want to wait
Thought about that - but then considering possible delays and the time they need to sort *sugar* out at the beginning (I do not think that their quality will be at 100% from the outset) - maybe we're talking about end of 2022 rather then end of 2021 and that is too lengthy a wait.

On top of that no one knows if we are able to specific an Austin vs Fremont car.

Reactions: CrownDad
@Max_EV Wow, yeah very similar and you ordered a week before me! Which location are you dealing with? I've been dealing with the Vaughan dealership. I'm glad you at least have a delivery window, that makes me feel better. I'm going to assume our cars will arrive at the same time. Keep me posted when you get your VIN and I'll do the same!
@danintoronto My SA is in the Sherway location and I selected the Lawrence location for pickup. I will let you know when I get something concrete. Hopefully soon!