Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MY LR White 5 seats, black interior, 19" wheels with Hitch on 4/16. Atlanta,GA

Original estimate May 01 - May 30
On 4/26 changed to May 17 - Jun 06
On 4/27 changed to May 18 - Jun 07
On 5/05 changed to May 27 - June 16
On 5/06 changed to June 09 - June 29
On 5/07 changed to June 10 - June 30

No VIN yet.

The estimate alone has jumped a full month since I placed the order.

I wish Tesla provided more background as to what's going on.

Ordered MY LR White 5 seats, black interior, 19" wheels with Hitch on 4/16. Atlanta,GA

No VIN yet.

It's not just Tesla. I was just at the Lexus dealership for my wife's car and I mentioned I was waiting for a MYP and the dates were all over the place. He said they are also almost completely in the dark. That seems to be the way the industry is right now.

No VIN yet.

You are not alone.

I reached out to my SA just coz...and hopefully some of you might find it helpful? See my order in my signature.

I emailed my SA to ask "what's going on?". He's (Vancouver delivery) pretty good. It's my second time dealing with him. The response was "Yeh do not rely on the dates. You are likely looking at a late May or early June delivery".

The next day (yesterday) he emailed me again out of the blue (yay customer service) and said they just have visibility on the next batch of pre production plan, and it looks like they might receive a car in my build last week of May. Of course there is the normal caveat "this is an estimate only". But at this point any estimate is better than the estimate on the account hahaha.

I hope this "production plan" covers a lot of you who has MYP orders around my dates!

I reached out to my SA just coz...and hopefully some of you might find it helpful? See my order in my signature.

I emailed my SA to ask "what's going on?". He's (Vancouver delivery) pretty good. It's my second time dealing with him. The response was "Yeh do not rely on the dates. You are likely looking at a late May or early June delivery".

The next day (yesterday) he emailed me again out of the blue (yay customer service) and said they just have visibility on the next batch of pre production plan, and it looks like they might receive a car in my build last week of May. Of course there is the normal caveat "this is an estimate only". But at this point any estimate is better than the estimate on the account hahaha.

I hope this "production plan" covers a lot of you who has MYP orders around my dates!
I heard something similar from my SA as well and my dates have held steady for the last couple of weeks. still sitting at next week till 30 May, Fingers crossed..

Moved delivery from Austin to Ann Arbor and date disappeared. Ordered on 4/24. Haven’t had an estimate in over a week. SA said expect mid to late June. This wait is killing me.
I’m in Ann Arbor and ordered 4/24 too! My delivery date range of 5/20-6/10 has only changed by a few days over the past few weeks, FWIW, but I’m fully expecting mid June based on what I’ve read here.

The next day (yesterday) he emailed me again out of the blue (yay customer service) and said they just have visibility on the next batch of pre production plan, and it looks like they might receive a car in my build last week of May.
This is probably the best “insight” I’ve seen. A SA reaching out directly. Seems like MYP’s will be in a batch as my SA said there’s a slight chance I’d receive mine last week of May.

I’m in Ann Arbor and ordered 4/24 too! My delivery date range of 5/20-6/10 has only changed by a few days over the past few weeks, FWIW, but I’m fully expecting mid June based on what I’ve read here.
I’m taking delivery in Troy. Hopefully we’ll both be there on 5/20. Not banking on it though. I’m trying to time financing and ordering my wall charger but it’s tough with the wide windows.

Reactions: turbospecc