Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read in the general forum about deliveries:

--
For what this may be worth, I got a reply from the store where I did my test drives:
  1. They completely ignored all of my questions/concerns about Tesla Vision
  2. They’re installing PPF on the rear doors but mud flaps must be purchased
  3. They said that the new headlights are MYP exclusive
--

Did you know that? Could that be why we're getting VIN way later that people getting a MYLR?

It's purely that P models are manufactured later in the cycle than LR, that's it. Some Ps have gone out, but the vast majority of the cars shipped over the past month have been LRs, and now as the firmware updates are going out those cars are ready to sell. There are going to be some Ps out there ready to go, but may not have gotten the updates yet.

It's purely that P models are manufactured later in the cycle than LR, that's it. Some Ps have gone out, but the vast majority of the cars shipped over the past month have been LRs, and now as the firmware updates are going out those cars are ready to sell. There are going to be some Ps out there ready to go, but may not have gotten the updates yet.
Not disagreeing with you but if you were to order one today, the wait time is substantially less then ordering a LR.

This is correct according to everything I have heard, and also according to my SA, who was very straightforward that P is delivered last after all other configurations.

This is correct according to everything I have heard, and also according to my SA, who was very straightforward that P is delivered last after all other configurations.
My only question is whether Performance is last OVERALL or whether each color of Performance is manufactured at the end of each COLOR's production run (the line tries to produce as many of a single color as possible at a time.