Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 to 5 weeks club as well guys! I will go crazy before it arrives if there is a surprise like this almost everyday.
Right there with you! Tomorrow would have marked the end of my original 1-10 week estimate, ordered 3/20. In return for waiting 10 weeks, I earn another 3-5 weeks... I feel like maybe Elon owes us that $100 back if he misses the original estimate ;)

Called a new SA...he basically said expect to hear something next week, funny, it's the same thing the other guy said last week. I have the 3-5 week est on my profile. Ordered on 4/2 Red MYP, black interior. He kept repeating the hold was due to radar and it lasted longer then epxected---we all figured that out ourselves. He reiterated they build in configurations and unfortunely you have a less common build, so it may, may be towards the end of June. Reading between the lines, my Y hasn't even been built yet and they have no clue. I'm going into my 9th week and when I read guys who orderd on 5/14 MYP are getting theirs so soon just burns me, I'm excited for them...just dumbfounded by the lack of comms-I have to call to get any info. Funny, I feel like the guy inline at a store where everyone around me knows the secret password to get service and I'm still patiently standing there saying to myself, "they'll see you, they have to-you've put your order online, your holding a receipt" and they just walk by. Jokingly aside, man I can't wait, Santa Santa please come to my house next, not Johnie's he been a bad kid! :)

Reactions: acebufer
Called a new SA...he basically said expect to hear something next week, funny, it's the same thing the other guy said last week. I have the 3-5 week est on my profile. Ordered on 4/2 Red MYP, black interior. He kept repeating the hold was due to radar and it lasted longer then epxected---we all figured that out ourselves. He reiterated they build in configurations and unfortunely you have a less common build, so it may, may be towards the end of June. Reading between the lines, my Y hasn't even been built yet and they have no clue. I'm going into my 9th week and when I read guys who orderd on 5/14 MYP are getting theirs so soon just burns me, I'm excited for them...just dumbfounded by the lack of comms-I have to call to get any info. Funny, I feel like the guy inline at a store where everyone around me knows the secret password to get service and I'm still patiently standing there saying to myself, "they'll see you, they have to-you've put your order online, your holding a receipt" and they just walk by. Jokingly aside, man I can't wait, Santa Santa please come to my house next, not Johnie's he been a bad kid! :)
I'm right there with you! My SA said three weeks in a row now that I'll have a VIN# this week (each week).. I actually spoke with them this week after all the VIN#s being released and their lot being full, they said I'll get a VIN# for sure this week (they were pretty sure my MYP was on their lot) but here we are, 3 - 5 weeks now?? I texted this morning, ghosted... So sick of this process, had my hopes up so many times, just to be let down, over and over again. I guess once I actually get it, I'll be happy but it just seems that day will never come.

Reactions: FoxVega
To be fair: Up until this week they weren't allowed to sell the cars, even the ones on their lots...so the SAs were saying that VINs would be assigned anytime because that's probably what they were being told. This week the VINs finally started to be assigned, so I'd say most people that ordered before mid-May are probably going to get cars within the next week or 2 tops.

EDIT: I ordered 5/14, the page initially said "June 18-30", then switched to "June 12-30" a few days later. Then last week it switched to "3-7 Weeks from Order Placed Date" and didn't change again until this morning when it gave me a VIN. I called my SA and he set up to pick up Sunday, and that was it. The page is not helpful for people, because it's an estimate that doesn't seem to be tied to anything with this current situation. In normal situations it's probably helpful, but with the cars literally sitting on lots just waiting for the update to drop it probably isn't even close.

Reactions: acebufer
Congrats! Hope I'm next, been stuck at 3-5 weeks all day, keep refreshing but nothing so far...
Same boat and kinda of a neighbor to you. BC order a week after you. Black MYP.

I was told my car was made the week before May 24, and they were to receive it during the week of May 24. Reached out again today, the response was a lot less firm and more along the lines of "you'll get a Vin after this batch we are working on".

He did say take the 3-5 week thing with a grain of salt...

Same boat and kinda of a neighbor to you. BC order a week after you. Black MYP.

I was told my car was made the week before May 24, and they were to receive it during the week of May 24. Reached out again today, the response was a lot less firm and more along the lines of "you'll get a Vin after this batch we are working on".

He did say take the 3-5 week thing with a grain of salt...
I feel sorry for you all up north, I've noticed over the last few months that you all are pretty much last. I hope we both get our cars soon, I know I'm ready for a road trip up there, beautiful place!