Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right there with you. My delivery is scheduled Saturday afternoon as well, which marks 11 weeks from my order date (3/20). I dont know how I'm going to make it through tomorrow...

We may need to schedule a conference call tomorrow for all Saturday pickups - a support group conference call. You've been waiting a lot longer than I have been, can't imagine how it must be for you. I'm ready to drive down now and sleep with my car a couple nights before they let me leave with it!!

Reactions: traleblayzer
Sounds like we are in the same situation but we’ve got quarter end deadlines on our side. It’ll be interesting tomorrow if they push back another day that the end date moves to July or stays 6/30. Good luck!
Sounds like it! I hope I don't take delivery on the last week of the quarter. I imagine it will be a madhouse.

The one thing I have going for me is that I have a local SA that responds to emails quickly. Hoping he will help me get an earlier delivery.

So I haven't been around as much since picking up the car (haven't actually been home much this week), but here's the details of what I ordered, when it was built, when I received:

5/14 - Ordered - MYP Blue/Black
5/21 - Car built
5/28 - Received VIN and the "accept Tesla Vision" button
5/30 - Picked up car

Mine was delivered to the Cleveland location, which I live near. The Mobile Connector that came with the car was faulty and wouldn't charge more than 8A, but I made a trip up there the next day and they replaced it after testing it for like 30 seconds. New one does 12A/120V without an issue while I wait for the electrician to do my wiring to a detached garage for the actual wall charger install. At this point it's charging more than I drive in a day, I just want to be prepared for the summer months when I might not be able to charge every day and I'm driving more.

EDIT: Should also mention that the car was flawless. No joke, I looked over everything for 20+ minutes and didn't find a single issue. The interior, exterior, features, etc... are all exactly as-expected. I've gone through luxury cars every ~2-3 years, so I'm used to quality cars and this thing is easily right up there with any of them.

So I haven't been around as much since picking up the car (haven't actually been home much this week), but here's the details of what I ordered, when it was built, when I received:

5/14 - Ordered - MYP Blue/Black
5/21 - Car built
5/28 - Received VIN and the "accept Tesla Vision" button
5/30 - Picked up car

Mine was delivered to the Cleveland location, which I live near. The Mobile Connector that came with the car was faulty and wouldn't charge more than 8A, but I made a trip up there the next day and they replaced it after testing it for like 30 seconds. New one does 12A/120V without an issue while I wait for the electrician to do my wiring to a detached garage for the actual wall charger install. At this point it's charging more than I drive in a day, I just want to be prepared for the summer months when I might not be able to charge every day and I'm driving more.

EDIT: Should also mention that the car was flawless. No joke, I looked over everything for 20+ minutes and didn't find a single issue. The interior, exterior, features, etc... are all exactly as-expected. I've gone through luxury cars every ~2-3 years, so I'm used to quality cars and this thing is easily right up there with any of them.
Congrats again. Happy to know that its flawless. I am picking up on Sunday. Your order to delivery timeline is also very short!

It seems that delivery perfect or close to perfect cars seems to be the norm these days, and the poor quality ones are the exception. I really hope I get a flawless one too but am still somewhat shunted by the experience I had in 2019. A lot could happen in 18 months so fingers crossed.

Well update on my exciting news we got a VIN last night. We called dealership and they said the computer had matched us with a ‘test drive’ car with 6,000 miles! Are u kidding me? It said nothing of this when we got the Tesla Vision approval button and then VIN. SA said it doesn’t loose our spot for a new car which is what we ordered. So disappointed.

Well update on my exciting news we got a VIN last night. We called dealership and they said the computer had matched us with a ‘test drive’ car with 6,000 miles! Are u kidding me? It said nothing of this when we got the Tesla Vision approval button and then VIN. SA said it doesn’t loose our spot for a new car which is what we ordered. So disappointed.
Update: SA called back and stated he told us wrong. The VIN he was looking at on our acct was the car we took for test drive. We are matched with a new car with delivery date to St Louis on 6/14 and pick up date scheduled for 6/16! He better be right this time.......

Well, was suppose to pick up on 06/02 (initially scheduled) got told my MYP wouldn't be there until 06/04, so SA scheduled it for 06/05, giving them a day to look over the car for me (which is nice, because it's over a 300mi one-way trip to Tesla). I called on Tues (06/01) because I didn't see anything in my account for the ACH or any contracts (even though I received an email and text saying I needed to confirm my contract, that previous Friday). On Tuesday I was told I wouldn't see the ACH transfer until 24hrs prior to delivery, which I thought was odd as some ACH transfers can take longer than a day.

Here we are less than 24hrs and nothing in my account, called Tesla, they are now telling me this should have been done 2 weeks ago (no shi*t). They are rushing to enable my account for ACH now. Shortly after that call, I get a call stating my MYP didn't make it in today, but should by Sunday, so I'm scheduled for a Sunday pick up. No big deal, that's fine, but I'm thinking in my head, "can I please friggin pay you guys".

tl;dr - I would think buying a car, people would want money, but it seems like they're actively trying to not allow me to pay them.

Anyone that has paid by cashiers check, who did you make it out to? Telsa, Telsa Motors, or a specific location? As I'm guessing I'll need to get a cashiers check tomorrow. sigh...

I picked up my MYP from the Columbus SC first thing this morning. Smooth experience overall - the thing that took the longest was signing all the docs necessary for the Ohio BMV to transfer my plates from the old car to the new car.

When I saw the car on Wednesday, I noticed that both right wheels had small (1-2") scrapes from transport. When I picked up today, one of the wheels had already been replaced and the SA *proactively* told me about the other one. They already have a replacement wheel on order and they will come to my house to replace the scraped one when it arrives. All in all, I would give the Columbus SC an A+ for this.

Now it's time to drive to dinner - and take the long way! 🚗

Attachments

• 9769338B-A531-4794-912C-FB12FC544277.jpeg
    9769338B-A531-4794-912C-FB12FC544277.jpeg
    786.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 78D3C3BA-EFA4-4775-9942-CF49737894D9.jpeg
    78D3C3BA-EFA4-4775-9942-CF49737894D9.jpeg
    758.9 KB · Views: 77