Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol, I bet, that must have been a huge relief! Glad it all worked out. Just dropped mine off for full PPF and ceramic, can't wait to see that shine! I did drive around all weekend and wow, what an amazing car, no regrets at all. I've also seen a lot of complaints about the harsh ride of not only the MYP but the LY and I don't understand, it's perfect to me.
I like firm rides so it's good for me too.

Bumper to bumper traffic in radarless AP is definitely not as smooth as AP with radar. Not too worried tho sure they will fix that with OTA updates later on.

Reactions: Surfit34
After visiting my local Tesla yesterday I was able to speak to an SA in person and ask why after receiving my VIN it was saying 2-9 weeks. He made some calls and said the car has just left the factory and loading onto a truck and we will know more by that evening. I thought he had no idea but I woke up this morning to EDD 6/8-6/13(ordered 5/1, VIN 6/4) so I’m hoping I’ll get an email or call today to book on my delivery. If you aren’t sure or haven’t heard anything just go to your local Tesla and start asking questions!

My mount kisco delivery estimate is still holding from 6/9-6/15. Anyone schedule their MYP delivery for later this week or early next?
Picking up Sunday @11 at Mt Kisco. The SA was very helpful over the phone,, i actually placed my order in person in Paramus as i am from NJ, but registering in NY under my business so picking up in Mt. Kisco. looking forward to it.

Reactions: cancoi
And now scheduled for Sunday 4pm in Brooklyn :)

Btw, it says I should submit payment before taking delivery. However, can I go there and inspect the vehicle before making my final payment on the spot? Noting that I'm going to use Plaid to submit payment.
I’ve heard about taking a cashiers check. Not sure about ach payment on spot. I made my payment today and picking up Monday. Hoping car isn’t all banged up

Picked up my MY P today after a 7 week wait this afternoon. Got a TXT message on my way to the Raintree location (Scottsdale, AZ) indicating
what stall the car was in and how to accept contactless delivery and sign and put the paperwork in the drop box. Arrived there and the lot was PACKED. Every stall was full. Of course soon as I arrived another guy arrived in the spot right next to me and was getting his car too. Made it a bit awkward
with both our doors opening and closing but not too bad. Went quickly through the checklist and aside from some leftover adhesive on the drive side door edge, the car was FLAWLESS. I'm impressed. There was a Tesla employee there doing stuff so i called him over and he cleaned it off. Car was hooked up to a charger and was fully charged. Left a short while later. THRILLED! VIN 201XXX.
IMG_4969.jpg