Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone taken delivery this quarter? I was supposed to get it by June 30th all the way up to day before it changed the date. Now I have July 8th -24th
But I haven’t seen any deliveries and the existing inventory looks to be completely dry
I have not seen anyone comment on accepting a MYP yet. My delivery date keeps creeping up each day. Today it's July 20-Aug 3..

MYP, Black on Black, FSD, no hitch. Ordered 6/17 profile completed 6/18. Delivery estimate was 1-10 weeks. Sitting at July 28-Aug 14. SA says car with my specs should be being built next week and early august is “worst case”.

Im apprehensive and managing my expectations. Excited to get to know you all. Tesla’s lack of clear cut customer service has created a cool community.

Well finally got a vin yesterday and will be delivered home by the end of the week . Ordered 6/1 6 weeks delivery. Btw I when I ordered home delivery wasn’t Available but I got a text saying it’s getting delivered to my address so that’s nice
I ordered 6/12 and I have an edd of July 15-25 as of today. The gap is narrowing but I don’t have a vin yet. Glad to see someone is making progress.

MYP 5 seats, white on white, tow hitch, no FSD
Order : 07/2019
Off hold : 06/2021

EDD was initially late June, bumped to mid to late July, then late July to early August.

07/13/2021 00:30 I checked my Tesla account before going to bed and saw VIN with EDD July 20-23
07/13/2021 08:06 Received text to schedule delivery.

Then, I just picked the earliest date available which is Friday and made the payment. Now, I am locked in for Friday delivery.

MYP 5 seats, white on white, tow hitch, no FSD
Order : 07/2019
Off hold : 06/2021

EDD was initially late June, bumped to mid to late July, then late July to early August.

07/13/2021 00:30 I checked my Tesla account before going to bed and saw VIN with EDD July 20-23
07/13/2021 08:06 Received text to schedule delivery.

Then, I just picked the earliest date available which is Friday and made the payment. Now, I am locked in for Friday delivery.
ahh congrats! also in san diego waiting for basically almost the same build.