Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered a Performance Model Y this afternoon (7/14), just to see which one I will be able to take delivery of first. From the posts & timelines that I'm seeing in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if the Perf I just ordered gets built first and is available for delivery in early or mid August, and then the LR gets built and becomes available in September.

The EDD on my LR currently shows Sep 9 - Sep 29 as of today, and my order was finalized back on 2/21.
The EDD on the Perf currently says 7-11 weeks as of today, and I just now finalized the order this afternoon on 7/14.

We've been fine with only 1 car when both my wife and I were working remotely full time. Since Tesla screwed up my March delivery, I figured I would get my LR in June, or July at the latest. However it's now looking like September and that's not going to work for us. We both now have to go back into our office 2-3 days a week, and between that taking our kids' summer school & summer basketball league practices, it has actually cost us more in time juggling that around than to be more productive with our work & responsibilities.

Hopefully the Perf that I just ordered arrives sooner, but at this point I'll take whichever shows up first. I figured worst case, I'm out only $100. But having a few extra goodies on the Perf would be nice to have :cool:

Reactions: sunshine3200
I just ordered a Performance Model Y this afternoon (7/14), just to see which one I will be able to take delivery of first. From the posts & timelines that I'm seeing in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if the Perf I just ordered gets built first and is available for delivery in early or mid August, and then the LR gets built and becomes available in September.

The EDD on my LR currently shows Sep 9 - Sep 29 as of today, and my order was finalized back on 2/21.
The EDD on the Perf currently says 7-11 weeks as of today, and I just now finalized the order this afternoon on 7/14.

We've been fine with only 1 car when both my wife and I were working remotely full time. Since Tesla screwed up my March delivery, I figured I would get my LR in June, or July at the latest. However it's now looking like September and that's not going to work for us. We both now have to go back into our office 2-3 days a week, and between that taking our kids' summer school & summer basketball league practices, it has actually cost us more in time juggling that around than to be more productive with our work & responsibilities.

Hopefully the Perf that I just ordered arrives sooner, but at this point I'll take whichever shows up first. I figured worst case, I'm out only $100. But having a few extra goodies on the Perf would be nice to have :cool:
Welcome to the two orders club! Same thing here…..whichever comes first the LR or the MYP.

MYP 5 seats, white on white, tow hitch, no FSD
Order : 07/2019
Off hold : 06/2021

EDD was initially late June, bumped to mid to late July, then late July to early August.

07/13/2021 00:30 I checked my Tesla account before going to bed and saw VIN with EDD July 20-23
07/13/2021 08:06 Received text to schedule delivery.

Then, I just picked the earliest date available which is Friday and made the payment. Now, I am locked in for Friday delivery.

oh wow I didn't know you can hold the order for that long?

I guess I'll join the MYP waiting room too!

MYP ordered on 6/18. Up until yesterday, my EDD was holding at 7/16-7/31 and my SA had advised a build date of 7/22. Woke up this morning to a new EDD of 8/1-8/21. Contacted my SA and he said the ETA is now 8/12. He said that with the addition of Bioweapon Defense mode, they had quite a few builds pushed back over the past few days. 🤔

Time will tell!

Cheers y'all!