Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same! Grrrrr!
We have the same EXACT config.
only difference is I ordered and completed my profile on 6/20. Did you complete your profile right away? In theory you should get your car before me - especially since you are Bay Area and I’m SoCal.
My EDD today is 7/22-8/7 (every move is captured in my about section as well). It literally never gets closer than 2 days 🤯
My SA finally responded to me today and said he still expects my car to arrive “this month” (I messaged him a few days ago when I saw 7-11weeks as well, however the next day it was back to its rolling +2 day minimum window)

We have the same EXACT config.
only difference is I ordered and completed my profile on 6/20. Did you complete your profile right away? In theory you should get your car before me - especially since you are Bay Area and I’m SoCal.
My EDD today is 7/22-8/7 (every move is captured in my about section as well). It literally never gets closer than 2 days 🤯
My SA finally responded to me today and said he still expects my car to arrive “this month” (I messaged him a few days ago when I saw 7-11weeks as well, however the next day it was back to its rolling +2 day minimum window)

My edd as of today is the same as yours 7/22-8/7. imagine at this point we'd get out cars at the exact same time

Reactions: YForMeee
I'm purely going off of your guy's EDDs because for some reason, I don't have one. 6/18 order date White on White.
1626837267705.png

Reactions: YForMeee
Call Tesla today to see if I could get some details since it's Day 3 of 7-11 weeks. They first told me that sounds about right, but I mentioned that the dates were very close before it changed to the default, so he checked a different system. He said that the car was being built and hopefully they could get a VIN out by end of the month.

Reactions: Watuwant320
Called the Burbank location today. The SA there mentioned that there are massive delays through Sept - Oct. (which we're all aware of) and I asked if that was even true for MYP configs cause another advisor said mine is being built and responds, "yes, those too".

I don't trust these SA's really know anything or much at all lol