Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery window was 9am-6pm today. It showed up at 8:45am, and sure enough in the rain. I'll wash it later today but I looked it over outside and in my garage under the high power LED shop lighting I have in there, and from what I can see with the fit & finish..... it's literally perfect. No panel gaps at all. No scratches anywhere. No imperfections on the paint, that I can see right now.... I'll give it a good wash later when it dries up. Interior is perfect with no smudges or anything. Everything on the checklist is good.

Only I found was the front driver door was a little tough to close, but after working it a dozen times it feels normal now like the other doors. My only 2 gripes about the delivery..... they removed the plastic factory screen protector so I had to do some cleaning on the screen, and they didn't give me the windshield sticker to hold the temp registration with so I'll have to figure something out for that. Already made my appt for the Homelink install on Tuesday.

I'll be changing out the wheels and putting everything else on later, so I'll take better pics later today, but for now here it is right after getting delivered.

TMY-DELIVERY.jpg

Delivery window was 9am-6pm today. It showed up at 8:45am, and sure enough in the rain. I'll wash it later today but I looked it over outside and in my garage under the high power LED shop lighting I have in there, and from what I can see with the fit & finish..... it's literally perfect. No panel gaps at all. No scratches anywhere. No imperfections on the paint, that I can see right now.... I'll give it a good wash later when it dries up. Interior is perfect with no smudges or anything. Everything on the checklist is good.

Only I found was the front driver door was a little tough to close, but after working it a dozen times it feels normal now like the other doors. My only 2 gripes about the delivery..... they removed the plastic factory screen protector so I had to do some cleaning on the screen, and they didn't give me the windshield sticker to hold the temp registration with so I'll have to figure something out for that. Already made my appt for the Homelink install on Tuesday.

I'll be changing out the wheels and putting everything else on later, so I'll take better pics later today, but for now here it is right after getting delivered.

TMY-DELIVERY.jpg
Thanks for sharing. Especially the quality. Congrats again, enjoy it.

TMY-DELIVERY.jpg
Looks great! Enjoy you installs!

Looks like I’m going to be refreshing all night now! Haha. Congrats! What did your EDD update to with VIN?
I hope you get yours tonight/tomorrow! We should be back to back. EDD is locked in for tomorrow between 7a to 7p.

(I gave up on refreshing every hour earlier/for the weekend. Then got the text just now).

Last edited:
Well this will pretty much be my farewell post in this thread, as I now have my MYP and it is A W E S O M E!

Finally had a chance to take it out this afternoon after everything I did below, and it's really fast. It's also very fun to drive, but gotta get used to the super strong regenerative braking as I used to keep it on the low setting in my Model 3 (that option isn't available anymore).

After the rain stopped this morning, I changed out the wheels (those Uberturbines are heavy... 66 & 70 lbs each, while my 21" TS5 wheels & tires are 57 lbs), put on some mud flaps, debadged everything and put on a satin black T emblem on the rear hatch, and also started on the interior by wrapping my console & dash, and throwing in a bunch of small items I had picked up along the way. After I get the homelink installed on Tuesday, and then PPF & tint later next week, it'll be all done.... for now.

Good luck to everyone on here and hope you guys get your cars soon. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding your orders, EDD, rate matching with DCU, or anything I've done to my car.

MYP-1-ST-1.jpg

MYP-1-ST-2.jpg

MYP-1-ST-3.jpg

Well this will pretty much be my farewell post in this thread, as I now have my MYP and it is A W E S O M E!

Finally had a chance to take it out this afternoon after everything I did below, and it's really fast. It's also very fun to drive, but gotta get used to the super strong regenerative braking as I used to keep it on the low setting in my Model 3 (that option isn't available anymore).

After the rain stopped this morning, I changed out the wheels (those Uberturbines are heavy... 66 & 70 lbs each, while my 21" TS5 wheels & tires are 57 lbs), put on some mud flaps, debadged everything and put on a satin black T emblem on the rear hatch, and also started on the interior by wrapping my console & dash, and throwing in a bunch of small items I had picked up along the way. After I get the homelink installed on Tuesday, and then PPF & tint later next week, it'll be all done.... for now.

Good luck to everyone on here and hope you guys get your cars soon. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding your orders, EDD, rate matching with DCU, or anything I've done to my car.

MYP-1-ST-1.jpg

MYP-1-ST-2.jpg

MYP-1-ST-3.jpg
Man, I've been eyeballing those T Sportline wheels for long time (are those the TS5 20" or 19"?) Did you put them on yourself today? Looks amazing.

Edit: Sorry I went straight to the pictures as those attracted my attention right away and bypassed all the texts. All my questions are answered! Thank you for sharing.