Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After all the MYLR delays and getting to drive a friend's MYP this week, I decided to spend the extra $8K on a MYP. Ordered last night and got an EDD this morning of 9/15-9/30.
Congratulations!

The MYLR is awesome. If the MYP did not exist, I’d be thrilled with the LR. After test driving the MYP, I very happily paid the extra for the P!

No EDD update today…08/24-09/05…which is weird because I am not sure I have ever seen the EDD not push on the same day as the front end…? Feels like being in Oregon is a slight ding knowing they can get us at the end of quarter push…but then I’ve also seen OR and CA deliveries on here recently, so who knows…thought I was getting close.

No EDD update today…08/24-09/05…which is weird because I am not sure I have ever seen the EDD not push on the same day as the front end…? Feels like being in Oregon is a slight ding knowing they can get us at the end of quarter push…but then I’ve also seen OR and CA deliveries on here recently, so who knows…thought I was getting close.
I am still sitting 8/24-9/13. Expected a change this morning as well. Preparing myself for a big shift backwards.

Reactions: puppies1337
🙌🏾🙌🏾 So excited

Attachments

• A6B902E3-A700-45F0-9179-5843DBC76F74.jpeg
    A6B902E3-A700-45F0-9179-5843DBC76F74.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: M-S-M and mrfeb14