Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found myself a more accurate Tesla EDD guide

AD13959B-AABD-41DD-A708-878A2AC5249A.jpeg

I started buying accessories.
-Front windshield sun shield
-Tesla mud flaps
-Spigen screen protector
-Tesla trays

Looking into the below.
-PPF for rear door only
-Phone mount for Galaxy Fold 2
-Front license plate holder. Most are over $100 which seems very overpriced so looking for something much cheaper. Saw something on Etsy for $10.
-SSD harddrive
-much more reasonably priced and needed accessories ;)

I started buying accessories.
-Front windshield sun shield
-Tesla mud flaps
-Spigen screen protector
-Tesla trays

Looking into the below.
-PPF for rear door only
-Phone mount for Galaxy Fold 2
-Front license plate holder. Most are over $100 which seems very overpriced so looking for something much cheaper. Saw something on Etsy for $10.
-SSD harddrive
-much more reasonably priced and needed accessories ;)
I’m going back and forth on the front license plate. I know CA requires it but it seems like half of the Teslas I see in the Bay Area don’t have one. Not a fan of drilling holes in the front bumper…

I’m going back and forth on the front license plate. I know CA requires it but it seems like half of the Teslas I see in the Bay Area don’t have one. Not a fan of drilling holes in the front bumper…
I would get a stealth plate or such that is non permanent. There are also places you can order your plate as a vinyl to stick on.

I plan to run without and see what happens. But in WA it’s typically a warning with so munch time to put one on to correct.

Reactions: AK_MYP
Here is a place that does the vinyls for example. There are several.

I would get a stealth plate or such that is non permanent. There are also places you can order your plate as a vinyl to stick on.

I plan to run without and see what happens. But in WA it’s typically a warning with so munch time to put one on to correct.
Thanks! I’ll check out those options. I’m thinking of only tossing it on for road trips. Like I said, half the Teslas I see around here don’t have a front plate and if they were cracking down, you’d see Teslas (and many other cars) pulled over more often. For a road trip, there’s a higher chance that CHP would stop me for it so that would be my reason to have a front plate.

Reactions: AK_MYP
Thanks! I’ll check out those options. I’m thinking of only tossing it on for road trips. Like I said, half the Teslas I see around here don’t have a front plate and if they were cracking down, you’d see Teslas (and many other cars) pulled over more often. For a road trip, there’s a higher chance that CHP would stop me for it so that would be my reason to have a front plate.
You probably like something like quick bandit or snap plate. There are others too. You can just clip them on and off of lower vents.

You probably like something like quick bandit or snap plate. There are others too. You can just clip them on and off of lower vents.

Yep was just looking at those. My wife will be driving the car to work and wants a front plate so she doesn’t have to deal with the possibility of being pulled over. So a quick snap off for when I’m driving it is perfect 😂

Reactions: BigOWilly
View attachment 70560610:45am delivery. I saw the car creep to a stop as it drove in and I stopped in my tracks. What a beauty! Received an email to confirm delivery, opened the Tesla app and unlocked the doors. This was the first time I drove the performance model and it is fast! Keep on hangin on folks, it’s worth the wait.
Congrats! It is a beauty! How long did you wait after you got your VIN to get it delivered? I live in OC and wanted to get an idea of how long it takes to transport the car from Fremont.

I have the quick bandit too. I plan to use it only for long road trips and airports.

I ordered the MYP in midnight silver with black interior. I test drove the Performance a couple weeks ago and decided it was worth the price difference to not wait as long as the LR. My EDD is showing Sept. 5-30. I recently paid off my old car and I'm waiting for the title to upload it, is that going to cause a delay or should I be expecting a delivery date closer to that 30th date? I'm hoping it's before the 25th so I don't have to pay registration on my current car.