Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The flood gates will open soon for the west coast, I can feel it!
It will, trust me! This is my 3rd order and everything is almost identical to last year. Over the last few years everyone freaks out on the west coast but always usually get them by the EOQ. I’m in Denver, CO and just got my VIN yesterday. My Model Y Performance last year was delivered on September 9th. This year it’s September 20-23.

Just once and then never responded again. Best response I have got is using the online chat available when you go to make an order. They have always helped right away with order changes and such.
This is my first Tesla (as someone in the oil industry, please don't tell ;)), but after owning many cars, from many different brand, I must say I'm at a little bit of a loss with the lack of communication and personal touch by the SA. Maybe I'm just conditioned to the old way of doing things.

It will, trust me! This is my 3rd order and everything is almost identical to last year. Over the last few years everyone freaks out on the west coast but always usually get them by the EOQ. I’m in Denver, CO and just got my VIN yesterday. My Model Y Performance last year was delivered on September 9th. This year it’s September 20-23.
What happened to your last model y p?

What happened to your last model y p?
I totaled it. Hydroplaned off of the road, through three 12 foot tall poles for a big fence intended to keep wildlife off of the road. Be careful with the staggered Performance tires, they are not so good in the rain. I’m sure they didnt help the situation. I can say the car is very safe, however! My wife and I didn’t even get a scratch. I didn’t realize how bad the damage was until I got out of the car. Really miss having it, but if all goes right, I will hopefully only been out of a car for only a month. Insurance paid me already (more than I paid originally for the car), which I don’t understand, but I’m not complaining! I totaled mine on 8/19. Timing seems to have been very lucky for me with this situation.

On the positive note, there are many upgrades from my 2020 that I was jealous of, so I am looking forward to the upgrades with the glass, center console, etc. I’m going red with black interior this time around.

If you look at the pictures you can see where the poles snaped and slammed into the roof over my wife’s head. The glass is very strong!

4E35B596-CAB1-420B-972C-7FF1786F3120.jpeg
DFD339B6-7AC2-463E-A54F-64C9DB8D43BB.jpeg
E11F5618-0571-44ED-B3E8-25CE2A9938F7.jpeg
101A5C3D-DC79-4FAB-B01D-DBE7E80DEF9C.jpeg
8B1484FE-8631-4855-873D-9227DF53B211.jpeg