Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finished printing a wall cable and charger holder to go in the garage near the 14-50 plug.
Nice - I printed essentially the same thing yesterday. The space between my garage doors was too narrow to allow the end to sit in the HWPC, so this works out nicely.

tesla_holder.jpeg

Unrelated Question: Do any of you have a MY in White with Black interior that can discuss the tint you put on and post pics or direct me to a thread that does? Most of what I see is older and not white cars with black interior. Im dropping the car off to be done while Im out of town and want to pin down the tint today or tomorrow. Looking to do all around ceramic/uv including the windshield and really want the front to match the back as best as possible. Im not a fan of the dark back windows and lighter front.
Can you let me know where you are going in Vegas for Tint/PPF? Are you doing any PPF? Also, what they charge. I’d appreciate it. Thanks

Reactions: SinCityEV
To me, if a vehicle can't handle being driven like it was stolen for 1k miles. Why would you want to buy that vehicle?

Now obviously I will inspect the crap out of it but if it checks out. Let's goo
I just wouldn’t want to pay nearly full MSRP for a demo that may have been driven like it was stolen. If it were discounted more, it might be a consideration for me.