Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes! The magic blue button has appeared and a Vin number attached to it 🎊

273XXX

Haven't gotten any other texts or calls, but hopefully in a few days I'll finally join the delivered crew 👏🏽
Follow up to my last post

Just got the "Your Model Y Final Payment is Ready" email!
And 10 minutes later got a text with confirmation that my home delivery is ready for this Sunday :D

Now after all that excitement I have a few questions for you guys:
1. I have Tesla financing my car and just need to link my bank to do the down payment. Do I have to finish up the payments before getting the car delivered on Sunday?

2. Who can I contact to potentially get the car a few days before? I might be out that weekend and just wanted to see if it could be done earlier.

Thanks in advance! Hoping to see more deliveries from other soon also 👏

Follow up to my last post

Just got the "Your Model Y Final Payment is Ready" email!
And 10 minutes later got a text with confirmation that my home delivery is ready for this Sunday :D

Now after all that excitement I have a few questions for you guys:
1. I have Tesla financing my car and just need to link my bank to do the down payment. Do I have to finish up the payments before getting the car delivered on Sunday?

2. Who can I contact to potentially get the car a few days before? I might be out that weekend and just wanted to see if it could be done earlier.

Thanks in advance! Hoping to see more deliveries from other soon also 👏
1. I paid the night before delivery, others waited until delivery.

2. Call your SC and follow the prompts for delivery. That should get you connected to the right people to ask. They were willing to have me come pick up that day, but I wasn't available. I think it depends on how busy they are.

Reactions: calcal and tacho
So I took delivery of a gray MYP demo this weekend with 710 miles on it. It's... got some problems but I accepted anyways knowing they'll be fixed. All four tires were very very heavily curb rashed, one has a huge chunk taken out. There was a small dent in the side, the spoiler, like all MYPs it seems, is loose. The steering wheel isn't aligned right and tracks to the left if its straight. Tail lights had condensation too and the interior was filthy - they didn't even try to clean. Oh and they didn't give me the J1772 or put the final paperwork in the car making me drive back to sign (my bad for not double checking). But the good news: The panel alignment is perfect. Like Im impressed how absolutely spot on it is. Build date is 7/27.

1632187461352.jpeg

I think quite a few people, I still have not received a VIN. They're leaving most bay area orders to the bitter end it seems. I'm still at EDD 9/20-30, expecting it will move to 9/22-30 tomorrow morning but who knows.
OD 8/21. Expecting the same push tomorrow. I emailed my SA for an update today, but I'm not expecting anything I don't already know. Fingers crossed for a VIN in the morning.

OD 8/21. Expecting the same push tomorrow. I emailed my SA for an update today, but I'm not expecting anything I don't already know. Fingers crossed for a VIN in the morning.
Really hoping everyone starts getting their VINs and deliveries, I am hoping it happens tomorrow now that they've cleared out all their demos and any other inventory cars.

Reactions: FiveWonOh
So I took delivery of a gray MYP demo this weekend with 710 miles on it. It's... got some problems but I accepted anyways knowing they'll be fixed. All four tires were very very heavily curb rashed, one has a huge chunk taken out. There was a small dent in the side, the spoiler, like all MYPs it seems, is loose. The steering wheel isn't aligned right and tracks to the left if its straight. Tail lights had condensation too and the interior was filthy - they didn't even try to clean. Oh and they didn't give me the J1772 or put the final paperwork in the car making me drive back to sign (my bad for not double checking). But the good news: The panel alignment is perfect. Like Im impressed how absolutely spot on it is. Build date is 7/27.

View attachment 712148

wow that sounded like a lot of issues tho ... so they are going to replace all the curbed wheels then I suppose?