Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Jbapckfan
Another day. No VIN. This is getting tiresome
Same here. My EDD is 9/29-9/30. I work both of those days (12 hr shifts, 75mi from home, so those days are out). Emailed my SA today to see if home delivery is an option. I live 5 miles from the store/service center/delivery center so I don’t see how that should be a big deal. My buddy in KC who coincidentally ordered the exact same build as me (except he got FSD), and who aready has that same build on his MYP in Hawaii, has a date of 9/28-9/30, also no VIN.

Wow, those are cheaper, smaller, and have got to use less energy than an SSD. Great option.

Reactions: RyStar
What interface/reader does this work with? I assume you need to insert into a usb-c device to plug in the glovebox.

I've already forgotten, when are the agreements available for review? After VIN is received?
My EDD date changed from 9/21-9/30 today, but no VIN, so I'm not expecting much.

I swear I choose Tesla financing when I ordered and planned to rate match, but I have yet to be able to get ahold of my SA or anyone at Tesla to see if it can be changed, so just going to go with it as is. Already approved at local credit card so I shall await VIN and deal with 2.34% APR for now.
I don't want to take a chance to push my order back further.

Same here. My EDD is 9/29-9/30. I work both of those days (12 hr shifts, 75mi from home, so those days are out). Emailed my SA today to see if home delivery is an option. I live 5 miles from the store/service center/delivery center so I don’t see how that should be a big deal. My buddy in KC who coincidentally ordered the exact same build as me (except he got FSD), and who aready has that same build on his MYP in Hawaii, has a date of 9/28-9/30, also no VIN.
So my pick up is also KC and I have the same date!

Reactions: Jbapckfan
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but have any of you that have taken delivery within the past few weeks noticed this issue from another thread?

Thread 'POLL: Does your Model Y make this humming sound?' POLL: Does your Model Y make this humming sound?

I am supposed to take delivery at home next week, but I plan on changing it to a service center pickup in case I need to reject it for the noise issue. I don't expect any car to be silent. The car can be as loud as it wants from the outside, but I'm not sure if I can live with the noise if it is significantly audible from within the cabin.

How much more financially did you have to come out of pocket? I'm thinking of doing the same...

The total difference was ~$5,500 (my MYLR build had 20” Inductions). I was intending to get the $2000 acceleration boost as well so the total difference was basically $3,500. Worth it for me personally.

I still plan to make the same down payment, so my monthly payment will just be $70 per month more for the MYP.