Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a VIN- finally! Ordered June 11- MYLR white on black, 7 seat, with tow. Excited to say the least!
This is for the performance variant thread. Got me all excited that someone got a performance vin :/

Was also informed that people who made the order online (I assume alot of us did) do not get an advisor assigned to us rather virtual team which is pretty much non-existent. If I had this information I would have gone down to a showroom 5 min away from me and actually speak to a real person and have updates on my car...

This is for the performance variant thread. Got me all excited that someone got a performance vin :/

Was also informed that people who made the order online (I assume alot of us did) do not get an advisor assigned to us rather virtual team which is pretty much non-existent. If I had this information I would have gone down to a showroom 5 min away from me and actually speak to a real person and have updates on my car...
My bad

What color did you guys get? I ordered a blk MYP and got a EDD of 11/5 to 12/5. Im hoping its 11/5 as the local subaru dealer want to take my car asap. Telsa trade in was too low for my liking.
#teamred

Yeah, no s#it! That kinda irritates me. Part of the reason for me buying a Tesla was for the overall ordering and delivery experience that I kept hearing so much about. 🙄

Reactions: Starway2001

I contacted my local store after order and have an SA assigned. Don't think it changes much, I sent them my RN and they said they see no more than I can at this point.

So there is an MSM MYLR in my hood that I keep seeing. Yesterday while taking my kids to the park I saw it. I had already told myself that, given a good opportunity, I would flag them down and ask how they like the vehicle and introduce myself. It has a hitch carrier so I knew I was always seeing the same one…. And knew where they lived since I’ve seen it parked on walks. Totally not creepy, lol. Also, park that thing in the garage dude…. Anyway, guy was super nice and said he’ll never buy another non-EV. We only talked for a few minutes but bonded quickly. My wife was outside waiting for someone to swing by the house to pick something up and had to text me laughing about how I was talking to him. I told her to get used to it. Still ready, waiting, staring at that green light. The green light is hope. I can’t lose that.

Attachments

• AE02641C-2185-4E3F-A673-B5C10469FDC6.jpeg
    AE02641C-2185-4E3F-A673-B5C10469FDC6.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 60
What color did you guys get? I ordered a blk MYP and got a EDD of 11/5 to 12/5. Im hoping its 11/5 as the local subaru dealer want to take my car asap. Telsa trade in was too low for my liking.
Yeah Subaru is desperate for cars right now. They’re down to a 6-day supply of cars. That’s 1600 total in the country and in normal times they sell 30k a week!