Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless you select paying cash, the only way to complete your profile order is to submit a loan application and running your credit.
This is true, but you can set your profile to cash until you get your delivery date scheduled and then switch to financing and have Tesla run their numbers/credit. From multiple conversations with SA's, your profile is updated immediately and you usually have a decision in less than 24 hours. This is the case if you're bringing 3rd party financing to the table too.

*Edit: I'm doing this (if I ever get a delivery date), hence my confidence sharing this.

The ups and downs continue! Woke up this morning to an updated EDD of 10/28 - 11/11. This is the ninth time the EDD has changed in 76 days, so the math says there will be 3 more EDD updates prior to 11/11. I’ll take the range tightening to 15 days as a positive sign, but no confidence this will actually hold.
Just had another EDD update (first time 2x in one day). New range is 10/28 - 11/25, the 28 day spread we're starting to see. (x-post).

20211016_072135.jpg
im ready tho. And I already have all the accessories for both.