Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
buy the performance copy.jpg

I tried to switched my seats from blk to white today. Was told becuase i order it before the price increase the price for the switch would be 1000 plus difference of the new price... 😔

Good news was the rep said that if you ordered the car in October chances are good for a 2022 vin.

Ordered 9/9 MYP midnight silver/black, no tow no FSD Current EDD is 10/29-11/26

I tried to switched my seats from blk to white today. Was told becuase i order it before the price increase the price for the switch would be 1000 plus difference of the new price... 😔

Good news was the rep said that if you ordered the car in October chances are good for a 2022 vin.
Adding a datapoint. OD for my MYP was 10/5. Received VIN today and it was a 2021 MY. EDD 11/14-11/28. SA told me that there are no changes being made at the outset of the 2022 model year but cars produced in May/June os '22 will likely start to see some updates (4680).

If you want the white seats do it. Don’t settle. This is your MYP! Little more you won’t notice, but don’t regret anything.

Adding a datapoint. OD for my MYP was 10/5. Received VIN today and it was a 2021 MY. EDD 11/14-11/28. SA told me that there are no changes being made at the outset of the 2022 model year but cars produced in May/June os '22 will likely start to see some updates (4680).

You got a VIN 12 days after ordering?! Someone cancelled cuz that’s unheard of. As others have said, check the car and make sure it wasn’t rejected from someone else. Good luck and congrats!!

Reactions: Tabor and RyStar