Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The new M1s are pretty sick though...i'd get the MacBook Pro
I’m a physician. I do make some schedules and do Teams stuff but that’s about it. I do not need an M1 let along an M1Pro/Max…. But they look freaking awesome. I would love a 16” screen for some of the stuff I do, but I don’t do photo/video editing or anything crazy. I drag and drop DJI drone videos sometimes, lol.

I also have the newest iPad Pro with M1 and the thing is freaking great. Just occasionally need a larger screen. I am not the pro user demographic Apple made the new MacBook for. My current MacBook is a 2013 I think, lol.

Anyway, anyone here getting any positive EDD movement? Anyone gonna do XPEL Stealth?

Anyway, anyone here getting any positive EDD movement?

My EDD just changed:
Was : 10-18 to 11/15
Now: 10/21 to 11/14

The window is tightening. 4 weeks down to 3 weeks. I think that's good news as this seems to be the beginning of the tightening spiral of dates that occurs before delivery.

I've not heard of anyone actually getting their MYP on the front edge of their original 1 Month delivery window.

I do not have a VIN yet.

I’m a physician. I do make some schedules and do Teams stuff but that’s about it. I do not need an M1 let along an M1Pro/Max…. But they look freaking awesome. I would love a 16” screen for some of the stuff I do, but I don’t do photo/video editing or anything crazy. I drag and drop DJI drone videos sometimes, lol.

I also have the newest iPad Pro with M1 and the thing is freaking great. Just occasionally need a larger screen. I am not the pro user demographic Apple made the new MacBook for. My current MacBook is a 2013 I think, lol.

Anyway, anyone here getting any positive EDD movement? Anyone gonna do XPEL Stealth?

I’m trying to decide on regular or stealth PPF. I like the look of both 😬

Reactions: Tabor and Jbapckfan