Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When is WHITE | WHITE OD 9/22 EDD 11/23-12/21... Dont think they are gonna make NOVEMBER like they said... Hell it was the only reason I purchase MYP because of how fast they could get me the car... This has been stupid to say the least... LOL
Same here I was given a EDD 9/26-9/30 when I ordered on 9/14 I was beyond excited and we're almost half way through Nov with nothing :confused:

• Disagree
Reactions: Viv1984
Lol ok now this is getting slightly comical. In addition to the low 12v battery warning on delivery, I also discovered i have NO USB C front port outlets. Wtf! As I am sure it is related, the wireless charging pad does not work.

Through my quick google search, apparently this is a common thing for people who took delivery after 11/11. Some people have already contacted Tesla and they said the usual "supply constraints" and to make a service appointment and they will install it when they get some in stock. Wtf.

So fair warning for all of you taking delivery soon, check every nook and cranny. On the positive side, the car drives and looks flawless.

Lol ok now this is getting slightly comical. In addition to the low 12v battery warning on delivery, I also discovered i have NO USB C front port outlets. Wtf! As I am sure it is related, the wireless charging pad does not work.

Through my quick google search, apparently this is a common thing for people who took delivery after 11/11. Some people have already contacted Tesla and they said the usual "supply constraints" and to make a service appointment and they will install it when they get some in stock. Wtf.

So fair warning for all of you taking delivery soon, check every nook and cranny. On the positive side, the car drives and looks flawless.
I was hoping this “rumor” wasn’t going to turn out to be truth.

This is just ridiculous. I know there are parts shortages affecting everyone but these are pretty ubiquitous. So frustrating. Sorry.

Tesla employees delivering the vehicles need to be aware of these issues and need to let people know at delivery. You shouldn’t figure this out on your own later. How on earth can their service centers and mobile techs keep up with the repairs if every freaking vehicle delivered has an issue or two? Tbf if Rivian or Lucid delivered a car with missing USB-C ports I would hope we’d all be laughing at that. Well, I’m not laughing.

Entering my 6th or 7th window today. Tomorrow is disappointment day! I'm guessing they'll push it out to early to end December.
Entered my 3rd window yesterday and got pushed to 11/26-12/22. I sure hope you get your VIN this month, I wonder what happens when some of us get skipped over like that?

I bet a lot of the frustration and stress of waiting for the car would be alleviated if there weren't some people that get their cars in a couple weeks sitting right next to people that have been waiting months for the same config.

Reactions: Starway2001
Entered my 3rd window yesterday and got pushed to 11/26-12/22. I sure hope you get your VIN this month, I wonder what happens when some of us get skipped over like that?

I bet a lot of the frustration and stress of waiting for the car would be alleviated if there weren't some people that get their cars in a couple weeks sitting right next to people that have been waiting months for the same config.
Thanks, hopefully this is the one but I'm 90% sure it'll be pushed out to December.

Nothing happens when you get skipped over. You have no real choice but to wait. The SA guessed when you'll get your car, but it's usually wrong. I'm regretting ordering the MYP at this point and should have just got the LR. The delivery times would have been the same.

LOL maybe you should check if you gota 12v :p Maybe due to supply constraints they shipped without a battery \s

• Funny
Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Thanks, hopefully this is the one but I'm 90% sure it'll be pushed out to December.

Nothing happens when you get skipped over. You have no real choice but to wait. The SA guessed when you'll get your car, but it's usually wrong. I'm regretting ordering the MYP at this point and should have just got the LR. The delivery times would have been the same.
I guess I just meant I wonder what's happening internally. Like surely they have some sort of internal tracking of orders and configs and locations? It really feels like the Tesla employees at each location have a dart board they use for determining who gets their cars next. It's all over the place.

Reactions: Viv1984