Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get the desire to have USB ports but at the same time don’t understand the obsession with trackings Vins over it. From what I’ve seen doesn’t seem to affect sentry mode USB and they have promised a free fix after delivery.

Wish they came with them from the getgo but overall given supply constraints and seeing what other automakers are doing, I see this as a win.

I get the desire to have USB ports but at the same time don’t understand the obsession with trackings Vins over it. From what I’ve seen doesn’t seem to affect sentry mode USB and they have promised a free fix after delivery.

Wish they came with them from the getgo but overall given supply constraints and seeing what other automakers are doing, I see this as a win.
That Tesla has not been transparent about the problem from word go, is THE reason I appreciate people banding together to keep track of it. The company didn't take charge of the problem, so their customer base is.

That Tesla has not been transparent about the problem from word go, is THE reason I appreciate people banding together to keep track of it. The company didn't take charge of the problem, so their customer base is.
I agree 💯 better communication would be great but overall by stating they would fix in post is a solution.

Anyhow, to each his own. Not gonna stress about this as the effect on my life will be minimal.

Reactions: KAUSTIN
I have the same high VIN and take delivery Sunday.
Bad news - we got a report of a high 309xxx VIN missing ports.

• Informative
Reactions: Tombaugh
My order which i placed about a week ago was for a MYP black/white. Original EDD was Jan 28-Feb 28. Just now got moved to Dec 11-31. I was anticipating taking the EV credit, assuming the BBB bill gets passed so this early arrival is not welcome, I heard you could push back delivery or some sort? Is it for a month and what happens to the car?

Reactions: KAUSTIN
Bad news - we got a report of a high 309xxx VIN missing ports.

The USB situation is disappointing but IMHO, a minor nuisance at best, a non-issue for most.

Delaying deliveries of otherwise complete vehicles is a significantly worse alternative.

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin