Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car today. Flawless process.

Car was perfect (with USB ports, VIN 309XXX) There was the smallest, tiniest , chip on the rear view mirror, but it was noted before I even showed up and they replaced it with a new one while I was doing my walk around.

A little hiccup with my tags, was under the impression they could transfer them, but they told me it couldn’t be done unless I traded it in there. (Whatever).

So they’ll only be doing my title and when I get that I’ll do the tags myself…was told I’d be refunded the tag amount by Tesla.
Nice. I’m excited to get mine in a week. My gen 3 wall connector was installed today. Now it just need a car to charge!

And, obligatory, please fill out the form!

Any Sacramento folks in here that ordered from Rocklin around 9/29/21? My delivery window has not budged from 11/24 to 12/24. No word from the sales guy - crickets, and all my "tasks" have been completed since two days after OD. Just trying to see if anyone else has seen so little activity from the Rocklin dealer. The sales guy told me to choose "cash payment" so they prioritize the order even though I'm financing. I still have to sell my K900 before I can take delivery of the Tesla and I'm worried I won't have enough time to do all that if I get notice just days before my pick up date. Anyone? Beuler?

Update - 9:30p PST, and no word from Tesla re: missed delivery appt, no update, no word of postponement, nothing. Dealership's been closed since 7p. Tesla page still says delivery today between 12 and 4p. ... Guess I'll just keep chasing the carrot.

That’s ridiculous. Set up and clear your day, excited just for a no call no show? Someone knew they were supposed to be delivering the vehicle.. it take a second to reach out. What a bummer. Now what.. you just hope for tomorrow and if you have work or plans then what.. miss your delivery? SMH

Hopefully all works out.

My morning routine consists of first thing check here to see who got a vin overnight or edd push, I saw ch1zzle's post about not refreshing every minute and I have been practicing the same since I have distill.io checking on the date for any update. Woke up and checked my email nothing from distill.io. I said to myself well let me update the app.
As I refresh a big yellow box under the picture of the car said something about checking my account because of changes to my order that could impact delivery, I immediately said to my self that it was going to get pushed again.
But to my surprise I had the accept tesla vision and right after pressing the button I have a vin assigned!! Finally boys

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211117-072431_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20211117-072431_Gallery.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20211117-072409_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117-072409_Chrome.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 66
My morning routine consists of first thing check here to see who got a vin overnight or edd push, I saw ch1zzle's post about not refreshing every minute and I have been practicing the same since I have distill.io checking on the date for any update. Woke up and checked my email nothing from distill.io. I said to myself well let me update the app.
As I refresh a big yellow box under the picture of the car said something about checking my account because of changes to my order that could impact delivery, I immediately said to my self that it was going to get pushed again.
But to my surprise I had the accept tesla vision and right after pressing the button I have a vin assigned!! Finally boys
About damn time!!!

Congrats!

Congrats!!
I’m Waiting for my rush of dopamine 😂