Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, I was just called about my delivery and told to contact my Sales Advisor through the app but there is no option for that. I was also told they won't hold my car that if I can't fly 4 states away and pick up the car then it is going to go to someone else.

Anyone know of a way to get in contact with a Sales Advisor? This was the first time anyone actually reached out to me.

I am still stuck at Estimated Delivery: January 04 - February 01

Same here. I’m trying to not be too frustrated about it.

Last November, I took delivery of my Model Y LR and it was at a time where a few changes were happening.

I got the double paned windows, but I did NOT get the heated steering wheel, did not get new center console and did not get the USB slot in the glove box. Some cars with earlier VINs than me did get those features. I missed out by 1-2 days.

With the Ryzen processor in China, rear double paned windows and maybe more, I’m hoping my Jan 4 - Feb 1 MSM MYP gets these changes, so if it’s closer to February, I’m ok with it. Who knows, also a moonshot chance it gets 4680s from Austin.

My dates….

1638545979084.png

Welp, I was just called about my delivery and told to contact my Sales Advisor through the app but there is no option for that. I was also told they won't hold my car that if I can't fly 4 states away and pick up the car then it is going to go to someone else.

Anyone know of a way to get in contact with a Sales Advisor? This was the first time anyone actually reached out to me.
Do you still have the text chain from the Tesla Advisor after placing your order? It stated to use that message at any time and an Advisor would respond ASAP. In my experience, they always have. Alternatively, I have called my local service center.

Same here. I’m trying to not be too frustrated about it.

Last November, I took delivery of my Model Y LR and it was at a time where a few changes were happening.

I got the double paned windows, but I did NOT get the heated steering wheel, did not get new center console and did not get the USB slot in the glove box. Some cars with earlier VINs than me did get those features. I missed out by 1-2 days.

With the Ryzen processor in China, rear double paned windows and maybe more, I’m hoping my Jan 4 - Feb 1 MSM MYP gets these changes, so if it’s closer to February, I’m ok with it. Who knows, also a moonshot chance it gets 4680s from Austin.
It is probably our region I am thinking. What was your order date again?

What exactly do you need and why do you have to travel four states away to pick up the car?

What exactly do you need and why do you have to travel four states away to pick up the car?
Louisiana being ass backwards won't allow Tesla to deliver in the state. We have one Service Center but they won't even allow show cars there. So my only option is to fly to Memphis to pick up the car from there and drive back.

Finally got someone to talk to and answered my questions about Tempt Tags and Registration so I ended up booking a flight out for the 23 to fly there go to Tesla then drive like 400 miles home.

My first Tesla in 2019 was delivered to me so I have no idea what changed between then and now and neither did the rep in Memphis.

Wishing I would have pulled the trigger on the trade in a month ago. I'm sure it sucks to be sharing that single ride, but rest assured you made the right money move when you let the RS3 go. You gonna miss it at all?
I do miss the exhaust - it was full aftermarket from AWE and sounded amazing.

Just a little irritated as Tesla hasn’t provided any solid reason why my EDD was pushed back. Obviously, I understand the supply chain constraints, but if I have know I was looking at February, possibly March - I probably would have kept the Audi for a bit longer.

Reactions: ChamHaole
My EDD tightened today to a 12-day window, interestingly without a VIN, within the next 14 days.

Was 12/8-12/31, now 12/5-12/17.

Excited!.... but I'm going to a destination wedding 12/5-12/10, then out of town for work 12/13-12/17. That leaves me the 11th and 12th free. lol Oh, how these dealt cards keep getting more fun.

Louisiana being ass backwards won't allow Tesla to deliver in the state. We have one Service Center but they won't even allow show cars there. So my only option is to fly to Memphis to pick up the car from there and drive back.

Finally got someone to talk to and answered my questions about Tempt Tags and Registration so I ended up booking a flight out for the 23 to fly there go to Tesla then drive like 400 miles home.

My first Tesla in 2019 was delivered to me so I have no idea what changed between then and now and neither did the rep in Memphis.
I feel ya on all this. I have to fly 5 hours away to go pick up my car. I haven't talked to a SOUL at my pick up location, I've had to call their customer support a couple times for specific questions but it's always just the call center.

I'm thinking I'm gonna call this weekend or maybe Monday (Delivery is currently scheduled for Tues the 7th) and see if they can patch me through to the location I'm picking up from and see if they can confirm everything is on track before I fly up there and don't have a way home.

I do miss the exhaust - it was full aftermarket from AWE and sounded amazing.

Just a little irritated as Tesla hasn’t provided any solid reason why my EDD was pushed back. Obviously, I understand the supply chain constraints, but if I have know I was looking at February, possibly March - I probably would have kept the Audi for a bit longer.
AWE makes great stuff. I really liked their exhaust for the BMW M3 (F80).

I don't mean to pour salt in the wound or state the obvious, but I've always been of the mind that you should not sell your car unless you 1) have a delivery date and time confirmed with Tesla or 2) are comfortable not having a vehicle for an unknown period of time. It's all too unpredictable and you will not get a reason for an EDD push. You essentially get the car when you get it.