Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received VIN 336 and Tesla Vision agreement this morning, EDD tightened to Dec. 18-24. I wonder if I got assigned a car that someone else refused, that was a big/quick change. What a crap shoot. @Pandamic any updates for you in TX?
Just saying but getting someone else's "refused" car isn't like your car is bad or anything. In all likelihood it's they didn't want to take delivery for personal reasons or "waiting" for that tax credit, etc. Has nothing to do with the physical quality of your car

Reactions: 907XCP
Just saying but getting someone else's "refused" car isn't like your car is bad or anything. In all likelihood it's they didn't want to take delivery for personal reasons or "waiting" for that tax credit, etc. Has nothing to do with the physical quality of your car
Yes, didn’t mean to imply it’s a negative, just surprised to see it so soon after all the slips into 2022.

Reactions: acatwith12
OD 11/6. Hoping the same. And really hoping I can confirm it’s fitted with AS4s before pickup so I don’t have to lug four tires on a road trip to KC for no reason.
I talked to my SA this week when they offered at home delivery; so my SA says that all performace Y's come with Pirelli's he never heard of them coming with all season tires. So I am confused that if the 2022 Y's which I am getting are coming with all season's, why don't the SA's know who are actually selling the cars.

Anyone East of the Mississippi getting deliveries? We ordered 11/24 and we have been stuck on 1/21-2/28 since first ordered. Seems like others that ordered the same spec after we did are getting earlier deliveries. I assume since made in CA those orders get filled first.

MYP - white/white, no tow, no FSD.

It would appear that all cars after approx. 3263xx are coming with Michelin's on them from reading here and reddit. SA's know what we know, there aren't any memos that are sent out advising them of upcoming changes until the general public knows.

First post and I'm so annoyed to see everyone who ordered their cars way after me getting their VIN. Guess I'll just continue to patiently wait "rolls eyes." Aside from my disappointment, congrats to those no longer waiting.

MYLR, White, Black, 20in, No tow, no FSD
OD: 8/4/21
EDD 11/15,
EDD 11/16-26
EDD 12/9-12/31
EDD 1/1-1/29

First post and I'm so annoyed to see everyone who ordered their cars way after me getting their VIN. Guess I'll just continue to patiently wait "rolls eyes." Aside from my disappointment, congrats to those no longer waiting.

EDD 11/15,
EDD 11/16-26
EDD 12/9-12/31
EDD 1/1-1/29
Welcome to the Group chat, this forum is for MYP you would get better information from the MYLR forum. Congrats on your car!

EDD 11/15,
EDD 11/16-26
EDD 12/9-12/31
EDD 1/1-1/29
This is the MYP thread so you'll see much sooner delivery times.

Anyone East of the Mississippi getting deliveries? We ordered 11/24 and we have been stuck on 1/21-2/28 since first ordered. Seems like others that ordered the same spec after we did are getting earlier deliveries. I assume since made in CA those orders get filled first.

MYP - white/white, no tow, no FSD.
Don't think we've seen many late Nov/Dec ODs taking delivery yet? Seems like others have said past patterns suggest a push for West Coast deliveries at the end of each quarter.

EDD 11/15,
EDD 11/16-26
EDD 12/9-12/31
EDD 1/1-1/29
First things first... post in the proper thread.