Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
orders 10/31
got a vin 11/4 for a 2021. I was not ready and said no thanks. They said no prob and gave me a hold until 1/1/22.
Portal always said order was on hold until 1/1 and to clikc the "I'm Ready" button if I was ready earlier.
Today I went in and the I'm ready button is gone and I'm back on the page that shows I'm ready for a car, but no EDD. Weird
Same here. I was on hold to 1/1/22 and just check that the page shows EDD 28 to 31.

orders 10/31
got a vin 11/4 for a 2021. I was not ready and said no thanks. They said no prob and gave me a hold until 1/1/22.
Portal always said order was on hold until 1/1 and to clikc the "I'm Ready" button if I was ready earlier.
Today I went in and the I'm ready button is gone and I'm back on the page that shows I'm ready for a car, but no EDD. Weird
Same thing happened here. Instructed to hit “I’m Ready” to take it earlier than hold set at 1/1. Then it disappears and EDD is now TBD.

I ordered my MYLR back in may. Was on hold then off but been in Tbd since off hold because I think I never finished went wrong in registration and stuff.

Did that this morning (including loan stuff) edd is still tbd and no vin. But the app says they will contact me.

What are my odds of getting in one by end of year you figure?

I ordered my MYLR back in may. Was on hold then off but been in Tbd since off hold because I think I never finished went wrong in registration and stuff.

Did that this morning (including loan stuff) edd is still tbd and no vin. But the app says they will contact me.

Good odds by end of 2022, by end of 2021 (just 2 days from now) virtually zero.

Wrong thread as this is for MYP, but my neighbor who ordered LR in Aug., just received last week.

MYP
White/Black with tow
Asheville, NC and picking up in Charlotte
OD: 11/15
EDD 2/4-2/24
On 11/26 I was suddenly given a VIN and asked to pickup in 3 days. I asked to be put on hold until 1/1/22 and they did. I just clicked I’m Ready button and EDD is now 2/8-3/8.