Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My hold was removed by the system over night. Hold was on when I looked yesterday afternoon, now it's gone. Wonder if my SA is just being a bro and removed it at the earliest he could to try and get me a car ASAP without running the risk of delivery before the hold date.

Now I'm really struggling with whether to remove FSD or leave it on the order :-/

When I initially removed hold a couple weeks ago, I was assigned a vin within hours. No VIN currently displaying in the App, or on the website, however when I click on "Delivery Configuration" it pulls up a PDF with order details that DOES have a VIN on it. Not sure if this is an artifact of when the original hold was removed and vin assigned, or if it's an actual current VIN. It's a 341 vin that's listed.

Last edited:
Picked up my YP Vin 343 and its by far the best built Tesla we've had. This was the first time we've picked up a Tesla and not found any issues at all other than a mark on the seat which they were able to clean off. Extremely happy with the delivery. Rockville, MD Service Center.
Congrats! Can you confirm if your build has AMD chip, carbon spoiler and 12v battery?

Reactions: ap105
Update, a batch of vehicles bound for Portland were reassigned this week due to the crappy snowy weather on some of the roads. The manager in Portland says my car is set to build on 1/12, but they are trying to assign VINS to those who were recently unmatched.
Interesting. I just got bumped to 1/10-2/7. I guess it’s better to wait a little longer.

Ugh… there was a 2022 inventory MYP last night in the exact combo I ordered at my local delivery center.

I went to quickly check my order agreement to confirm prices were the same and by the time it took me to do that, it sold.

Oh well, I’m hoping that we get news about Austin production and if there will be a new MYP with different specs coming from Austin before I take delivery.

Today is your day California.

Attachments

• 7B5E624A-C9FE-4EDA-888D-61C8BCDE905A.jpeg
    7B5E624A-C9FE-4EDA-888D-61C8BCDE905A.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 54
According to Joe Tegtmeyer (who does drone flyovers at Giga Texas), Giga Texas should start production next week! Hoping they start with MYP, since I have one on order! My EDD has stayed steady at 1/10-2/7, which would be in line with one of the first Austin builds if that’s true. I’m in Raleigh, NC. Can’t wait!

Reactions: tylermatney
Had an MYP order since 8/15. I got an initial Vin in late September but was unable to take delivery because I was out of the country on vacation. I was Put on hold. I took my order off hold at the end of October and delivery was scheduled for late December. They again gave me a vin to be delivered just before Christmas. I was out of the state for the holidays so the order was again put on hold. I was going to take it off hold next week. I checked my order page today and it appears they cancelled my order. I can’t believe the nerve of these guys. They changed my delivery window so many times that I can’t plan my life around them. My order was $3,500 less than current price, no call, nothing. It just disappeared. I’m going to call on Monday and let them know what I think of them.