Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's still there - just more hidden...

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.50.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.52.24 PM.png

Reactions: ap105
Oh man I hope they didn't get rid of them... I love red calipers. I already got new wheels that are open spokes that would really show them off.
Always an option... if they fit over the MYP brakes. That or just get caliper paint.

I've got a MYP on order - Tesla gave me a VIN and tried to get me to take delivery at the tail end of December like a lot of folks. I couldn't since I was out of town, so they put the order on hold until 1/1. EDD was 3/15-3/31 for a while after that, but it shifted to 1/17-2/14. Fingers crossed for a VIN soon!

Here’s a good example of Tesla’s EDD issues that make you just shake your head.

For the past week I’ve had a VIN and an EDD of 1/18-1/22. This morning I wake up to a new EDD of 1/14-1/20. All good .. car is coming a bit sooner.

Just got the schedule text… with 3 days to pick. 1/19-1/21. WTH… the original EDD was spot on, so why in the world would the system give me a new EDD 2 hrs before the schedule text that is MORE inaccurate than the original spot on EDD?

They clearly have never put the rigor of continuous improvement or quality control or anything to this system. Here’s hoping it’s outsourced and not the same team working on FSD!

Reactions: txguy
Here’s a good example of Tesla’s EDD issues that make you just shake your head.

For the past week I’ve had a VIN and an EDD of 1/18-1/22. This morning I wake up to a new EDD of 1/14-1/20. All good .. car is coming a bit sooner.

Just got the schedule text… with 3 days to pick. 1/19-1/21. WTH… the original EDD was spot on, so why in the world would the system give me a new EDD 2 hrs before the schedule text that is MORE inaccurate than the original spot on EDD?

They clearly have never put the rigor of continuous improvement or quality control or anything to this system. Here’s hoping it’s outsourced and not the same team working on FSD!
My guess your car will arrive early. You can ask your SA to text you when it's there and sometimes they will deliver before you scheduled delivery. My car was supposed to land on the 9th and it came in on the 7th so I get my delivery 3 days earlier than the original 12th delivery.

I will update you with all the rumored changes or lack of them this afternoon.

I am such an idiot lol. I have been watching discord. I was driving and I saw a post come in for a 2022 White black. I pulled over and ordered it.
When I got home I noticed there were two posted and I clicked the wrong one and ordered a black white. grrrrrrr. So I am either getting the black and white or I just burned 250 bucks.

I am such an idiot lol. I have been watching discord. I was driving and I saw a post come in for a 2022 White black. I pulled over and ordered it.
When I got home I noticed there were two posted and I clicked the wrong one and ordered a black white. grrrrrrr. So I am either getting the black and white or I just burned 250 bucks.
Your original order is still there right? If yes, why not just wait for it since the EDD is soon, given that many October orders have gotten their VINs in the last week, so it should soon be your turn for end-of-October orders. Also, the price would be $2k lower than this new price I believe?