Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Mine was 1/14 to 2/11 before the year end, then it moved to 2/6-3/8 where it's holding strong. Same exact config as yours too. If that means I get more new stuff, push it on back!
Yeah I'm really wondering if it gets moved to Giga Texas. I received a text message from SA last Friday asking if I need to do any trade-in, made me think that my order was getting ready. I guess not, will update back if there's any new change.

Makes you cry a wee little bit.

EEBCB19B-CF94-4732-BE5F-38BAC3FEDFC7.jpeg

Today is the 10th. :)

Last edited:
just curious, I always see people x out the last few digits of the Rsvp number - is that something you can use to hack an account or something?
No. It’s kinda like license plate. It doesn’t really do anything but why over publicize? You can find my address really easy, but it doesn’t mean I’m going to just post it and make it easier. Same concept.

Reactions: bsdx and Dknj23
No. It’s kinda like license plate. It doesn’t really do anything but why over publicize? You can find my address really easy, but it doesn’t mean I’m going to just post it and make it easier. Same concept.
just curious, I always see people x out the last few digits of the Rsvp number - is that something you can use to hack an account or something?
Yup. Though when speaking with Tesla all they ever ask me for credentials is reservation number and email address. Sometimes the former and name. So don’t want anyone screwing around with my orders any more than them. :)

Received this text today: "Congrats! Tesla plans to build your car this quarter. We want to make sure if built, you are willing and able to accept delivery. Please respond with a YES and I will follow up on your account. If PAUSE, I will check to see if you are eligible. Please let me know."

Replied yes, nothing further as of yet! EDD still 1/30-2/27.

Edit: text back from my SA saying thanks & they're now waiting on the factory to assign a VIN/be built.

Last edited: