Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
in NJ vin- 353xxx, on 1/12. Black/Black, no other options. Pickup in Springfield probably 1/20. Confirmed a/s Michelin, looks like no new processor or LI battery
Original EDD 10/15, put on hold 11/... till 1/1, since first assigned vin 325xxx had the delivery date when out of the country; clicked I'm ready on 12/26 or so...
Congrats! Interested to know if it comes with PPF and mud flop. My EDD is 1/29 to 2/24 now.

Congrats! Interested to know if it comes with PPF and mud flop. My EDD is 1/29 to 2/24 now.
I just had a communication with sa, they don't know, confirmed all season tires, that's it...
Says, most likely they won't see cars with new batteries and the processor until next quarter.
Frankly, I don't really care abt the battery or the processor, I purchased mudflaps already, they're not expensive on amazon. This car is more a pragmatic decision for me, first one, lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jersey_guy_202
I chatted on the website yday and they said they ship with mud flaps in certain regions. Which covered CO, all of Mid West, North east and parts of canada. So if any of the very cold regions, yeah they are standard now. Not for me here in Atlanta area.
I am waiting for my MYP Grey/Black. Ordered 11/15 and now EDD is 2/11-3/11

Reactions: Jersey_guy_202
I just had a communication with sa, they don't know, confirmed all season tires, that's it...
Says, most likely they won't see cars with new batteries and processor until next quarter.
Yeah. This is definitely wait and see. We know the largest batch yet of Ryzens were built somewhere between 1/9-1/11. But will they go back to Intel? Who knows.

To me it’s strange the leaked memo from 2 days before said “by Q2”. If they were making the switch within 2-3 days why give a date almost 3 months out? Even accounting for shipping that doesn’t hold. Seems odd… unless they are going to be swapping back and forth and don’t expect to be done until March.

I’m cautiously on the they’ve switched fence but I certainly would not be shocked to see a 1/13 or later built car with Intel. Something still doesn’t quite gel with me.

Yeah. This is definitely wait and see. We know the largest batch yet of Ryzens were built somewhere between 1/9-1/11. But will they go back to Intel? Who knows.

To me it’s strange the leaked memo from 2 days before said “by Q2”. If they were making the switch within 2-3 days why give a date almost 3 months out? Even accounting for shipping that doesn’t hold. Seems odd… unless they are going to be swapping back and forth and don’t expect to be done until March.

I’m cautiously on the they’ve switched fence but I certainly would not be shocked to see a 1/13 or later built car with Intel. Something still doesn’t quite gel with me.
I think it is fair to say that most Tesla sa-s are least informed and incentivized in the industry... It is my experience at least. They don't know much more than we do, everything else is just rumors and occasional creativity. In fact, they're more informed back in 2018 when I got my s.

Has anyone got delivery recently in northern virginia area? Or changed EDD date?
I took delivery of my early October order on Dec 17th. From order to delivery, the EDD barely moved - by a week to eventually a three-day pickup window. Overall the car is near perfect and hasn't given me any issues whatsoever. The Tyson's delivery experience is pretty lame imo, but maybe it's typical.

Anyone ever have an issue completing the checklist profile? My trade info is done, but financing is conditional that I trade my truck in. The only way to complete that task is to trade in the truck. So I am stuck at that point. Because I can't trade it till pick up day. Very weird.