Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA just confirmed by text to me and provided me the following on my MYP (Pickup scheduled at 2pm today in Socal):

Birthday: Tue Jan 11,2022
AMD Ryzen
15V battery
Updated headlights
Congratulations! Let us know after you pick it up if your SA was correct with the info. Also provide the build quality and last 6 of VIN, curious to know how the quarter is starting with build quality

A644C918-6CA9-4FB9-AB06-859AE2BD91C2.jpeg

Giga Texas built Model Ys!

Reactions: MY-user
Haven’t been on the forums for awhile since I took delivery on 12/7/21. Figured I post a update! Had no issues at delivery, only problem with the car I had was the drivers side mirror was cracked, mobile service took care of that for me! Got the car windows tinted 35% all around and full body stealth PPF with ceramic coating on top done. Got tsportline wheels with Michelin X-Ice tires for winter, and planning on selling my uberturbines. Absolutely love the car!
F84DE339-28B1-456D-915C-41A1BC980608.jpeg

Congratulations! Let us know after you pick it up if your SA was correct with the info. Also provide the build quality and last 6 of VIN, curious to know how the quarter is starting with build quality
SA was accurate with all info:

Build quality was on point, went over the entire car with a LED paint light.

No paint blemishes nor panel gaps (There were several model Y's there and i compared the finish to the others, most seemed to have great fit and finish)
AMD Ryzen Chip
New 12V battery

1642464841862.png

SA was accurate with all info:

Build quality was on point, went over the entire car with a LED paint light.

No paint blemishes nor panel gaps (There were several model Y's there and i compared the finish to the others, most seemed to have great fit and finish)
AMD Ryzen Chip
New 12V battery

View attachment 756832
Congratulations buddy! Waiting for the same config here in atlanta! Hope to get it soon

Reactions: M|S|M MYP