Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I care more about panel gaps, trim pieces sticking up, spoilers flying off, and random bolts on the garage floor. Give me intel, and 2170... I don't care, just put it together correctly.
100% agree. The dirty handprints all over the white headliner and seats and damage is ridiculous. Looks like they hurried through assembly on mine. Happy with the 2170.

Reactions: Wahnyc and Redline_
Feb 1 Pickup holding steady
Financing all taken care of so should be no holdups on my side
Daily drive by or service center to begin Saturday to see if we can scope out my MYP before delivery!

After 3 months of sharing a car and being without my own for the first time in 30+ years I am ready to have a daily driver again!! Also driving my wife’s Jeep for those 3 months is going to make the MYP ride and noise seem like a hand built luxury vehicle. 😂😂

Thus far, car is registered in my name along with the financing through tesla. When it comes time to delivery day, or just before, can we change to my wife’s name for registration and loan? We also have a m3 sr+ on order and I’m thinking my dad take it instead of us, so not sure what that process looks like.