Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD was 12/27/21 , EDD was 3/16-3/31 and got reduced down to 2/23-3/23 last week. No VIN # yet. Called Tesla and they said my delivery date should be around 3/5 w/ home delivery.
Who do you call? OD was 11/24 for us. Been stuck on 2/5-3/5 for weeks with no VIN and was wondering if there was an update. Mind sharing who to call? The number we have from a text from an SA is some generic Tesla number and those texts just go unanswered.

Take it as you may. Called the local store but it wasn't a rep from KC. BUT in his system he sees a vin assignment this wk, closer to 2/4. And the car to arrive at KC center around 2/14 - 2/17!
He mentioned he sees my current EDD but they have more insight. This is more info I have received then the random SA's that txt saying they have no info when I ask.

I'm still sitting at Feb 12 - Mar 12, with a Dec 29 OD.

EDD has never changed. I've been told to just wait for text to say my VIN has been assigned. From what I gather on this forum; I most likely won't get a VIN assigned until after Feb 12th.

I'm tempted to call my SC to see if they know more. In the past, they have mentioned that what I see, is what they see.

Based on the number of orders before me; I imagine I still have 2wks+ until I see a VIN assigned. The amount of January orders with March deliveries makes me optimistic that I could take deliver in February.

Take it as you may. Called the local store but it wasn't a rep from KC. BUT in his system he sees a vin assignment this wk, closer to 2/4. And the car to arrive at KC center around 2/14 - 2/17!
He mentioned he sees my current EDD but they have more insight. This is more info I have received then the random SA's that txt saying they have no info when I ask.
Hoping ours are on the same delivery truck with big red Valentine hearts on them.

• Love
Reactions: ap105
I'm still sitting at Feb 12 - Mar 12, with a Dec 29 OD.

EDD has never changed. I've been told to just wait for text to say my VIN has been assigned. From what I gather on this forum; I most likely won't get a VIN assigned until after Feb 12th.

I'm tempted to call my SC to see if they know more. In the past, they have mentioned that what I see, is what they see.

Based on the number of orders before me; I imagine I still have 2wks+ until I see a VIN assigned. The amount of January orders with March deliveries makes me optimistic that I could take deliver in February.
Yeah sounds about right. Your EDD should get to 2 week window first before a VIN is assigned. Mine went from 4 week to 2 week to 4 week and now to 2 week window… so what do I know

OD 12/13/21. My edd is 2/8-3/8 and I just got a text from "my Advisor" if I had a trade in. It was a very random text as I didn’t even know I had an advisor. Provided an update that I will be financing through 3rd party as well. Just checked the app and no changes on the EDD. I hope this is a good sign that someone reached out.

Anyone else have a similar exchange with a advisor with different end results?

Can one add fsd then remove before delivery once vin is assigned?

I'd add if I could get it sooner.

😆
I tried this. I added FSD to my order after they announced the increase and after a few weeks EDD did not change one bit. I removed it this weekend. You can add it but it the remove button was gone for about a week. I was a little worried I would be stuck with it... not sure what I would have done then.