Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No news for me. Still 2 Feb - 2 Mar. I have not gotten a "trade-in text" or anything, either.

Am I one of the oldest outstanding orders left on here that was never changed or held? Frustrating. I've been watching the Discord closely to pick up an inventory vehicle versus this indeterminate wait, but so far little luck - too many white interiors!

No news for me. Still 2 Feb - 2 Mar. I have not gotten a "trade-in text" or anything, either.

Am I one of the oldest outstanding orders left on here that was never changed or held? Frustrating. I've been watching the Discord closely to pick up an inventory vehicle versus this indeterminate wait, but so far little luck - too many white interiors!
I think there are still some 11/4-11/13 folks out there. I'm an 11/15 and I'm expecting a late February at this point based on a Feb8-Feb22 EDD.

Will be interesting to see what happens to all the 1/31-2/28 EDDs this week. Seems like many have shrunk already, but I know a few are still sitting still. I'm a 11/16 OD (Fremont factory) and still showing 1/31-2/28 as of right now. No changes to my EDD since 1/1.

Will be interesting to see what happens to all the 1/31-2/28 EDDs this week. Seems like many have shrunk already, but I know a few are still sitting still. I'm a 11/16 OD (Fremont factory) and still showing 1/31-2/28 as of right now. No changes to my EDD since 1/1.
It would not surprise me to see your EDD move to something like a Feb 6-March 1...but of course Tesla is very unpredictable lol... It helps that you're in CA though.