Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious, with the kind of issues on your 1st Y, what made you okay with ordering another Tesla? Seems you went quite frequently to the service center for the 1st Y.
Because I have been driving Teslas for almost 10 years so I have had several and currently have an S too. At the end of the day I love the way these cars drive. None of my other Teslas had problems like my first Y. I did go drive the Ioniq 5, nice for cruise down the highway hated the position of the steering wheel and it was really well built but just seemed to lack any spirit driving it. My first Y just didn’t look at it, fun to drive and my new MYP I can’t take my eyes off it ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Budding
Thanks for this. I’m suffering from refusal remorse! Haha. Was your second Y better? I looked at the other Ys in the lot and it seemed like most had some sort of dent on the frunk, but mine was definitely most noticeable.
My 2022 MYP is almost perfect the steering wheel is off slightly to the right and drivers door slightly out of alignment (It’s not obvious). Paint perfect and interior perfect. A few finger prints on headliner really easy to clean.

You did the right thing! This is me inspecting the hood 😆

Attachments

• 2A80E4ED-66BA-44B2-BD8D-86092404BD4A.jpeg
    2A80E4ED-66BA-44B2-BD8D-86092404BD4A.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I ordered a Model Y Performance Red/black interior/no hitch/no FSD on Friday January 28th with an estimated delivery time of March. As of yesterday delivery had already slipped to April 15-May 15.
There’s a line pal… welcome to the back of it. Kidding, if you read through this whole thread you’ll see you’re in for a journey of patience. Great things come to those who suffer endlessly… or so it seems.

• Funny
Reactions: Dimundz and pd22
I ordered a Model Y Performance Red/black interior/no hitch/no FSD on Friday January 28th with an estimated delivery time of March. As of yesterday delivery had already slipped to April 15-May 15.
Sorry to hear that, Tesla's website still shows "March" for MYP builds today and the MYLR already got pushed back by another month given that we're two days away from Feb.

There’s a line pal… welcome to the back of it. Kidding, if you read through this whole thread you’ll see you’re in for a journey of patience. Great things come to those who suffer endlessly… or so it seems.
This seems to be true. My 2020 Model 3 was a barnstorm of a purchase in December of 2019 at the EOY for the tax credits expiring. I walked into the showroom then, they said I could have my choice of any color as long as I wanted red, and have my vehicle in 48 hours.
This will be the complete opposite.

Got the "We noticed you don't have a trade in" text today, and my SA says this means I'm close to getting a VIN. Hope so! My EDD hasn't changed, but I think this is a good sign! I can't remember how far in advance people were getting that text... about 2 weeks?
Ha! 🤣 I received that text December 9th. Sorry to say…I’m still waiting.

Reactions: KzooMYP and Dimundz
OD: 11/26 MYP Black/White, No tow, No FSD
Updated color from MSM to Black 11/30.

EDD was 1/15-2/15 pushed to 2/15-3/15 around Jan. 8..

If I change color now to White or Blue…am I putting my EDD at risk?
I just changed my colour from white to black on Saturday. My EDD didn’t change, it’s still Feb 11-24, but I don’t know if that’s just because my change was done over the weekend. We’ll see….

Really don’t think I’ll get my car this week. Scheduled 2/1. Tesla called and delayed to 2/3. Winter storm moves in 2/2 with potential of 10+“ on the ground by Thursday. Not looking promising. At least it doesn’t come with summer tires anymore. 😂🤣