Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch, OD - Nov 8, 2021, in the Toronto (Canada) area.

Today, I got the "vision update" and the delivery date changed to Feb 13 to 19, which means that it's likely to come in the next couple of weeks. The timeline has continued to get smaller which is a good sign.

I went to the source code and used the "ctrl+f" and the Google extension (Tesla VIN Finder), and I still don't see the VIN to know more about it. While I anticipate it is coming from Fremont, I find it strange that I don't see the VIN yet to confirm.

For those who are in a similar situation or already received they MYP, how soon before delivery did you get your VIN?

I got my appointment! Feb 16 I'm getting my MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch, OD - Nov 8, 2021, in the Toronto (Canada) area.

What's weird is I still have not received my VIN. Even after scheduling the appointment. I messaged my SA to get my VIN. A lot of people got their VIN well in advance of the appointment. I used searching the souces code as well as using the Tesla VIN Finder app. I searched using "7SA" as well as "5YJ", and nothing.

I know I'm biased because i'm hoping for an Austin made car with a 4680, but is there a chance they haven't given me a VIN yet is because the final approvals for Austin are not in yet, and they can't send me a VIN ahead of that approval?

I know i'm probably speculating too much, but I'd appreciate it if you weighed in!

I got my appointment! Feb 16 I'm getting my MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch, OD - Nov 8, 2021, in the Toronto (Canada) area.

What's weird is I still have not received my VIN. Even after scheduling the appointment. I messaged my SA to get my VIN. A lot of people got their VIN well in advance of the appointment. I used searching the souces code as well as using the Tesla VIN Finder app. I searched using "7SA" as well as "5YJ", and nothing.

I know I'm biased because i'm hoping for an Austin made car with a 4680, but is there a chance they haven't given me a VIN yet is because the final approvals for Austin are not in yet, and they can't send me a VIN ahead of that approval?

I know i'm probably speculating too much, but I'd appreciate it if you weighed in!
Speculating or dreaming. Same thing yes.

The FOMO on this forum is real... lol
Not here. Just gimme my Y Elon. I’ll take what you send. I didn’t buy it in “hopes” of getting anything other than what was listed on the car at time of deposit. I am not even sure an Austin car is not going to be a sh$t show with problems for a while so I almost rather have a Fremont car.

Not here. Just gimme my Y Elon. I’ll take what you send. I didn’t buy it in “hopes” of getting anything other than what was listed on the car at time of deposit. I am not even sure an Austin car is not going to be a sh$t show with problems for a while so I almost rather have a Fremont car.
That's fair. I think one of the big reasons some folks want an Austin car is for the type of paint used, which should be superior.

My feeling is that if I get a Freemont car, so be it... but I'll try my best to get the latest and greatest (which may or not actually be the greatest).

I'll say this, by putting my 11/5 order on hold, I've already benefited from it... so def no regrets. Odds are now I'll get the Ryzen processor, upgraded battery, all-season tires, dual pane glass and heated wipers. Definitely worth waiting a few months.

Odds are now I'll get the Ryzen processor, upgraded battery, all-season tires, dual pane glass and heated wipers. Definitely worth waiting a few months.
Have we seen a confirmed delivery of dual pane rear glass and heated wipers yet? Seems like every MYP is coming with AS tires, Ryzen and Li-ion now which is great. That's plenty for me to be happy with a delivery ASAP. Who knows what the future holds?

HELP!

So I got my VIN, and it is 7SAYGDEF6NF372. Most of the VIN's I've been seeing have the NF375. These are the ones who confirm the AMD processor and 12V battery.

Can anyone confirm or help interpret if the lot with NF372 has these?

Thanks so much!
my 373 has them. you can text or email them and ask them they can run the vin for you. The new items are amd chip/ all season tires / heated wipers / and li ion low voltage battery.

HELP!

So I got my VIN, and it is 7SAYGDEF6NF372. Most of the VIN's I've been seeing have the NF375. These are the ones who confirm the AMD processor and 12V battery.

Can anyone confirm or help interpret if the lot with NF372 has these?

Thanks so much!
I can with high degree guarantee that you’ll get the AMD and L-ion battery with that VIN. Ask for the build date if you want to be 100% sure, but I believe your car was built sometime in February

Reactions: Redline_