Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10/22. Finally picked up today.

Disappointed in the car. Lots of paint defects. Drips, fisheye, the entire drivers side looks to be repainted and rough. There were even yellow marker pen marks pointing at the defects that weren’t fixed.

4-5 large ding/small dent impressions near the front passenger door handle. It was pretty bad.

Missing tire inflation kit. I was also surprised to see the mobile Charger now only comes with 110v adapter. I inquired and the NEMA 220v adapter is sold out and unavailable.

It’s my 5th Tesla. I’ve come to expect this sort of quality. I’ve forgiven them in the past, but man, how is Tesla going to compete against other companies that don’t have these persistent quality problems?

On a positive note, I know they’ll fix it. The ride quality was better than the ‘21 MYSR I sold a couple months ago. It’s fast and fun.

OD 11/6
EDD 2/19-3/19
Vacation planned for 2/18-2/28
Updated EDD 2/17-2/26
Tesla gods at work.
Same Here! Geez! Vacation (Feb 17 To 21)
MYP Blue/White, Tow, No FSD
OD: 10-21-2021
EDD: December, Jan 8- Feb 8, Feb 14- March 14, Feb 18- Feb 22
Vin: 2/1/2022
Est. Delivery (3-Day window) Feb 19,20,21 The Text and SA said "If you don't take the car in the 3 day window you get bumped to next in cue!"
However, Nobody knows how long that is, and I'm not trying to find out! SA told me 3 day windows aren't exactly TRUE! Keep you posted!

Reactions: ImHere4theGang
Ordered 10/22. Finally picked up today.

Disappointed in the car. Lots of paint defects. Drips, fisheye, the entire drivers side looks to be repainted and rough. There were even yellow marker pen marks pointing at the defects that weren’t fixed.

4-5 large ding/small dent impressions near the front passenger door handle. It was pretty bad.

Missing tire inflation kit. I was also surprised to see the mobile Charger now only comes with 110v adapter. I inquired and the NEMA 220v adapter is sold out and unavailable.

It’s my 5th Tesla. I’ve come to expect this sort of quality. I’ve forgiven them in the past, but man, how is Tesla going to compete against other companies that don’t have these persistent quality problems?

On a positive note, I know they’ll fix it. The ride quality was better than the ‘21 MYSR I sold a couple months ago. It’s fast and fun.

Starting to get anxiety about taking delivery Feb 15 when the 4680 is around the corner. Hoping we're making the right call accepting delivery.

Jeez .. I don’t really care about the 4680s, but seeing reports like this - still - makes me wonder whether I should wait for Austin. Inexcusable.