Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone should see the "We are building your car" and the date. You can't go to the next step until you get a vin.
That's all I have besides reservation number

Screenshot_20220208-212857.png

Everyone should see the "We are building your car" and the date. You can't go to the next step until you get a vin.
Mine has said "Prepare for Delivery" for the last 2 months... Judging by the pile of accessories I have in the garage as well as the new set of wheels/snow tires, I think I got the "prepared" part covered! :cool:

I recently spoke with a SA at my dealership about my MYP slated for a February delivery and while looking at my RN# he mentioned that I had a MYLR! I was like wait a minute...Can your repeat that? I ordered a MYP! He was like "oh yeah your right". I would demand a photo of the spec sheet they are referring to when it comes to your VIN#, processor and battery. Never take their word, most of them talk to so many people every day they may just be giving you facts about the car you have on order.