Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So once I receive my VIN, does that mean it was technically “built then”, or was it built previously but the VIN attaches at a later process? Curious since I saw that post from earlier in here about there’s a chance any car created after today is AMD and such.
It’s both. You can ask your SA or text/chat what the build date was.

It used to be. But all "new" build vin after 377seems to have summer tires. That includes mine 379 lol
Not sure what this means. Are you saying they switched back to P-Zero? If so you are the first I’ve seen saying that.

But that wasn’t the question. I was answering the question about mud flaps and ppf. Not sure where tires came into play.

Not sure what this means. Are you saying they switched back to P-Zero? If so you are the first I’ve seen saying that.

But that wasn’t the question. I was answering the question about mud flaps and ppf. Not sure where tires came into play.
Several have posted the new VINs with Intel chips also have Pirellis, no Li-ion etc. Like they were an old batch or something. Very, very strange. We will see once they’re actually delivered but surely this many unrelated SA encounters couldn’t all be wrong?

I see a lot of people comparing just VINs in relation to what parts they may or may not be getting. However, Tesla VIN numbers aren’t sequential.

More important is the build date. Do we know for sure that newer built cars are still getting older hardware?

I’m gonna consider it speculation til I see it. I have a 380 VIN so I’m shivering. Boston EDD FEB 22-26.
378 here..already confirmed intel chip which doesn’t really matter to me, but A/S are a much bigger deal. Trying to get rid of my current car before the market settles though so I might just bite the bullet anyways and buy michellins afterwards. Banking on the fact that my car is gonna drop in value more than the price of michelin’s if i wait

369 vin that was delivered Saturday. I have the AMD, Lithium, and all season tires. Mid Atlantic.
why it gotta be like this for us 37x+ :(
sold my 1yr old leased car back in Dec. to CarMax, and now it's worth 2k more than what I had sold it for to CarMax on CarMax.. I didn't expect to wait this long... I don't wanna go another month without a car but I don't want to settle either for leftovers. Hmm.

Summer tires are just perfect for Boston rn .. 🍭

SA confirmed that I have intel , vin 377, it is what it is , definitely am still taking the car it’s not a dealbreaker for me
I have 375xxx and I’ve asked my SA to confirm if I have Intel because it’s a deal breaker for me. My Model 3 infotainment has already been getting slower and slower and I can’t imagine how bad the Intel chip will be in 3-4 years.

I have 375xxx and I’ve asked my SA to confirm if I have Intel because it’s a deal breaker for me. My Model 3 infotainment has already been getting slower and slower and I can’t imagine how bad the Intel chip will be in 3-4 years.
Mine is 375xxx as well and coming to Florida. Confirmed by SA it has dual pane front glass, amd, and heated wipers. Again though, taking that with a grain of salt and will be checking for these things on EDD which is Feb 20 - 24th.

• Informative
Reactions: MTL_HABS1909