Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who do I contact to find out my build details?
I have had no "human" contact during this process so far.
For me I called my local delivery place. It actually goes into a Tesla call center I think. I selected the option about delivery. Some guy answered and I asked for my SA but he said he was busy and he could help so I gave him my vin and asked him all the question about AMD, tires etc. Try that.

I also have a NF377 VIN
No worries here, yet......

OD 1/29
Latest EDD 2/23 -> 2/27 Devon PA
MYP Red/White No FSD or Tow

If this happens by the end of the month I will be impressed, thats less than 30 days from OD to DD
What if it was a reject?
It might be, and it might have been rejected for pretty much no reason other than timing. Plenty of people have rejected in hopes of getting Austin cars, others in hopes of getting a battery or cpu. It might be a perfectly fine car even if it was a reject.

I belong to the same discord channel that sends me notifications once the exact MYP I want is available. I tell my SA to match me to it, but they are so damn slow and it’s already gone by then.

If I have a MYP on order and I end up finding one earlier then my SA does (like on the discord channel or Twitter) why would I have to pay the $250 to reserve it?

My SA might not be fast enough as I am to reserve one once it becomes available.

How can one find out if the inventory vehicles have the Michelin all seasons and Ryzen chip?

Last edited:
I belong to the same discord channel that sends me notifications once the exact MYP I want is available. I tell my SA to match me to it, but they are so damn slow and it’s already gone by then.

If I have a MYP on order and I end up finding one earlier then my SA does (like on the discord channel or Twitter) why would I have to pay the $250 to reserve it?

My SA might not be fast enough as I am to reserve one once it becomes available.

How can one find out if the inventory vehicles have the Michelin all seasons and Ryzen chip?
I don’t think you can until you receive a VIN.

In mobile, if you click on the username and then about, it will show signature - I've done it several times when people refer to stuff but don't provide context haha. I'll check out the "user info" area you mention though.

Edit: Updated my user info to include basics. Thanks!
@Stook02ss fyi on mobile, if you turn your device to landscape the full signature becomes visible.

My vin is 374xxx delivery date set as Feb 28 12pm in west palm beach .. my SA answered these questions on my vin as YES it has all those items : AMD chip, wipers, steering wheel, dual pane glass on front doors, li-ion battery and Michelin A/S tires are on my car...

But people with higher Vin numbers are getting different answers.. I am very confused how they put Vin numbers on cars.. Mine was built 2/3/2022 according to the SA...
thanks for any REAL answers.. not speculation
None of us know 100% until we actually take delivery but my SA also confirmed all of these are present on my VIN 373. Your 374 VIN coupled with the answers for the SA would give me reasonable confidence that your vehicle was produced while all of those were present. The reversion seems to have started with MYP VINs around 376-377.

Reactions: blodg1
Hi everyone. I am a new member. This is my first post.
Ordered a MYP white/black, no fsd, no tow on 1/12/22; Original EDD 3/4-3/21. Changed few days back to 2/21-3/7.
VIN assigned yesterday 376***
Text support confirmed it was manufactured in February, had Intel chip, no Li-12v battery, and no all season tires, and odometer was 15.
When i called to talk to someone, they confirmed above. Said all season tires only go to regions with snow, and for Atlanta only regular tires. I released the VIN and placed a 30 day hold. Perhaps ignorance might have been bliss, but following this forum and reddit made me aware of the fact they reverted from AMD back to Intel chips. The advisor also told me that I am only allowed to hold once, and if i reject the next VIN they assign, i may forfeit my $250 deposit. Wanted to share, though I suspect most folks on this forum know all this :)
Thanks.

MYP /W/B/no tow/No FSD OD 1/12; EDD 3/4-3/28; 2/21-3/7; on hold

Hi everyone. I am a new member. This is my first post.
Ordered a MYP white/black, no fsd, no tow on 1/12/22; Original EDD 3/4-3/21. Changed few days back to 2/21-3/7.
VIN assigned yesterday 376***
Text support confirmed it was manufactured in February, had Intel chip, no Li-12v battery, and no all season tires, and odometer was 15.
When i called to talk to someone, they confirmed above. Said all season tires only go to regions with snow, and for Atlanta only regular tires. I released the VIN and placed a 30 day hold. Perhaps ignorance might have been bliss, but following this forum and reddit made me aware of the fact they reverted from AMD back to Intel chips. The advisor also told me that I am only allowed to hold once, and if i reject the next VIN they assign, i may forfeit my $250 deposit. Wanted to share, though I suspect most folks on this forum know all this :)
Thanks.

MYP /W/B/no tow/No FSD OD 1/12; EDD 3/4-3/28; 2/21-3/7; on hold
Just to show they are sometimes full of something that smells… I live in LA my 2022 came with Michelin A/S, Intel and heated wipers. I think you get what parts are available at the moment they are making your build. I will say this I am in love with my MYP.

Last edited: