Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 12/5
MYP, MSM, Black, Tow, No FSD. Delivered to NJ.
VIN is NF361xxx

-Panel gaps acceptable to me...although one headlight is not flush to hood like the others. Accepted delivery but set up appointment to have this adjusted.
-Has all-season tires. Does not have PPF on rear panels or mudflaps.
-How can I tell if it is AMD, new battery, etc? Delivery associate said it did but anyway of knowing for sure?

Haven't really driven it much yet as had PPF installed and tint. So far the 21" ride is actually not that much worse than 20" in my view. So far seems quiet, no major rattles. First impressions are its probably a good daily driver commuter car but does not have much of a sense of occasion / feeling special but perhaps thats because I'm coming from more luxury vehicles. Honestly, the lack of soft close doors really bugs me but I digress.

Model 3s from 2017 have the atom and are holding up just fine now. Ryzen is better for sure but Atom does the job and will hold up for many years to come
My 2018 Model 3 is slowing down noticeably when I try to load things like Netflix, YouTube or the Web Browser. If I don’t get the AMD on my 375xxx I’m rejecting it. Things will only get slower in the coming years on the Intel chip and I plan on keeping my Y for a while.

Long time lurker, first time poster... we got assigned an NF380xxx VIN today. OD was 11/8/2020. Spoke with local SA and they confirmed Intel chip on this car. They said they can't confirm the tires and that they change based on region. I asked to have the car removed from our account. More waiting ensues...

Reactions: bsdx
Long time lurker, first time poster... we got assigned an NF380xxx VIN today. OD was 11/8/2020. Spoke with local SA and they confirmed Intel chip on this car. They said they can't confirm the tires and that they change based on region. I asked to have the car removed from our account. More waiting ensues...
Tires are listed in the same screen as the computer version. Either shows all season or summer but does not show brand.

Reactions: The Lads