Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brought her home! This one is nearly perfect. Small scratch on back bumper rear lights could fit better. Crazy crazy crazy fast. Idk why ppl complain about ride quality. Maybe it’s the AS Michelins, but ride is just a tad firmer than my BMW. NF372 AMD, upgraded 12v battery, dual pane front single pane rear windows, Michelin AS, no mud flaps, no ppf.

Attachments

• 1BC49680-31E6-49C4-9DD0-42CC8F68F49C.jpeg
    1BC49680-31E6-49C4-9DD0-42CC8F68F49C.jpeg
    661.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 9A97DFBF-AD43-4120-AE62-928F18812767.jpeg
    9A97DFBF-AD43-4120-AE62-928F18812767.jpeg
    546 KB · Views: 71
Ok I'm now officially torn between black and white exterior; I ordered black on black, but the white is actually really clean. Anyone have any thoughts? Are there polls on here? 🤣
I've always liked the light color interiors in cars and had them in my Model X, S and 3. They look great and wear well. The tan leather seats in my current 2014, 8 year old model S look just like new. I chose tan, because they offered tan, which was a good trade off.

My wife and son talked me into getting black interior on my 2021 MYLR. I have never been so disappointed with an interior. I didn't think it would show that much dirt. but any little crumb gets caught in the cracks and I feel like I need a vacuum cleaner in my bank pocket to keep it looking nice. I understand the white interior will probably do the same, with something dark on it, however at least it looks hot and isn't physically hot.

In any warm climate, like Florida the black interior just sucks up the heat and it's almost unbearable in this summer. I know I should pre cool, but I don't know if it's remembered to and my wife complains about burning her legs on the hot black seats.

I would definitely prefer a tan interior, however with current offerings I chose to try the white interior on the 2022 MYP, which I have heard is very durable.

Each person has a preference and they have it for a reason. That's mine.

I must admit the white interior makes the car POP, especially if it's a white, blue, or red vehicle. I think it is to the attractibility and the resalability of the vehicle.

Can you imagine what my seat will look like with the new crimson or blue color?

Attachments

• 1644714193102.jpg
    1644714193102.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I've always liked the light color interiors in cars and had them in my Model X, S and 3. They look great and wear well. The tan leather seats in my current 2014, 8 year old model S look just like new. I chose tan, because they offered tan, which was a good trade off.

My wife and son talked me into getting black interior on my 2021 MYLR. I have never been so disappointed with an interior. I didn't think it would show that much dirt. but any little crumb gets caught in the cracks and I feel like I need a vacuum cleaner in my bank pocket to keep it looking nice. I understand the white interior will probably do the same, with something dark on it, however at least it looks hot and isn't physically hot.

In any warm climate, like Florida the black interior just sucks up the heat and it's almost unbearable in this summer. I know I should pre cool, but I don't know if it's remembered to and my wife complains about burning her legs on the hot black seats.

I would definitely prefer a tan interior, however with current offerings I chose to try the white interior on the 2022 MYP, which I have heard is very durable.

Each person has a preference and they have it for a reason. That's mine.

I must admit the white interior makes the car POP, especially if it's a white, blue, or red vehicle. I think it is to the attractibility and the resalability of the vehicle.

Can you imagine what my seat will look like with the new crimson or blue color?
My first Tesla was a Model 3, and it was grey exterior and white interior. LOVED the white interior, but I was way overprotective of the seats, so I'm hoping the black interior on the MYP when it comes in better suits my anxiety lol. In the midwest, you have the hottest summers, but the coldest winters, so the black on black shouldn't be bad in terms of too hot all the time or anything like Florida.