Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As expected EDD updated this morning and pushed forward. I’m ok with this considering the AMD and Intel stuff going on. Guessing it goes to end of quarter here for the PNW:

See signature (turn mobile to landscape) for full history:

- Last week EDD = 2/12-3/8
- Morning new EDD = 2/16-3/14

I had a VIn in the 380s that I released this morning that was scheduled for 2/23 delivery. I was told as a one time courtesy they would release but couldn’t guarantee I would get AMD next VIN I’m assigned. Figured it was worth “chancing” it.
Seems like lots of people are getting re-VIN’d almost right away. Did you put on hold or really taking the gamble for a lower VIN number? Will you take the next one regardless?

I’m not sure how the hold process works? I need it by April the latest as my lease will be due.
You would have to tell Tesla (SA) you want your order on hold if they allow it. They would give you a maximum date it can be on hold but you can release the hold at any point before then yourself with a button in your account. But no telling when you would get it. Some have gotten it right after release and some weeks or months. Probably depends on if they are serving east coast or west at the time, etc.

Basically another gamble…

You would have to tell Tesla (SA) you want your order on hold if they allow it. They would give you a maximum date it can be on hold but you can release the hold at any point before then yourself with a button in your account. But no telling when you would get it. Some have gotten it right after release and some weeks or months. Probably depends on if they are serving east coast or west at the time, etc.

Basically another gamble…
Thanks! That’s helpful. I think I’m just going to roll with it and if I get another intel just deal with it. I don’t want to be difficult but also hate they don’t have a standard build at this point. It’s not like we aren’t paying a premium here. Thanks again.

Reactions: BnGrm and tbcboo
I canceled my previous VIN and got another one in the same range NG378***. Rep confirmed it comes with intel. He said he is completely sure!

He recommended I put my order on hold again but the system might cancel it. At this point, I am thinking of just going ahead and taking intel. I am upgrading from intel MYLR so for me AMD would have been great.