Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a VIN - NF382!!! EDD 2/17-2/21.

You guys on the West Coast with narrowed window should be receiving VINs soon as well.

I'm calling SA later today to confirm the specs and will report back.
Confirmed AMD and A/S tires!

I'm using Penfed CU, and they are sending out the check today. They said 3-5 business days for the check to arrive. My delivery date is set to be on Sunday, not sure if I can receive the check in time... Tesla rep said we could push the delivery back a few days if I don't have the check by then - hope this is true.

I'm using Penfed CU, and they are sending out the check today. They said 3-5 business days for the check to arrive. My delivery date is set to be on Sunday, not sure if I can receive the check in time... Tesla rep said we could push the delivery back a few days if I don't have the check by then - hope this is true.
Happy for ya. My EDD dates show 2/16-2/28 so I am thinking tomorrow is VIN day for me, or so we hope! I was gonna use Navy Fed but just ended up getting Wells Fargo thru Tesla at 2.49%. Think NFCU was 2.29 so not much difference.

All you need is a copy of the check with a tracking number showing the check is being sent and make sure they put the Vin/RN# on the check. Should do the trick.

Reactions: casey72017
Long time lurker, wanting to order a MYP in hopes of receiving in june-july (not ready for an auto loan JUST yet). Live in Houston, Tx.. when would be the most ideal time to place an order? Any Texas orders placed this week, what are current EDD looking like? Thinking of ordering late next month but have no problem waiting till April

Plan to order the specs below:

MYP Blue/Black, No Tow, No Fsd
I ordered MYP W/B OD 2/5 and EDD is 3/5-3/31. Still no VIN yet though

Reactions: Triplem086
Long time lurker, wanting to order a MYP in hopes of receiving in june-july (not ready for an auto loan JUST yet). Live in Houston, Tx.. when would be the most ideal time to place an order? Any Texas orders placed this week, what are current EDD looking like? Thinking of ordering late next month but have no problem waiting till April

Plan to order the specs below:

MYP Blue/Black, No Tow, No Fsd
I'm in Houston, too. Ordered in November, originally had a December delivery date, and it's gone back to March so far. Still no VIN or delivery date assigned. Not sure the date quoted to a person on the day they order really means a whole hell of a lot in Tesla's world. You'll probably go crazy trying to actually pinpoint a delivery date based on when you order. Might be best to just place the order and mark payment method as cash, and then update that at some point when you are ready for the loan. If you get lucky and have an earlier than expected delivery assigned, you can always rejected it or place your order on hold, but then there would be no real way to know if you'll wait a week or a month or longer once you take it off of hold, just FYI.

Reactions: Triplem086
I'm in Houston, too. Ordered in November, originally had a December delivery date, and it's gone back to March so far. Still no VIN or delivery date assigned. Not sure the date quoted to a person on the day they order really means a whole hell of a lot in Tesla's world. You'll probably go crazy trying to actually pinpoint a delivery date based on when you order. Might be best to just place the order and mark payment method as cash, and then update that at some point when you are ready for the loan. If you get lucky and have an earlier than expected delivery assigned, you can always rejected it or place your order on hold, but then there would be no real way to know if you'll wait a week or a month or longer once you take it off of hold, just FYI.
Wow November! Im in Houston as well. My EDD as of now is 3/5-3/31 hopefully the end result is within that range. What's the difference in holding vs rejecting? Lose your place, deposit, etc.