Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the difference in holding vs rejecting? Lose your place, deposit, etc.
You'd have to jump around this site a bit to find that out for sure. I'm no expert in Tesla, just was sharing my experience to this point. I have seen a lot of posts here talking about placing holds and rejecting delivery based on specs or damage to the car. Some ppl just can't make it to their delivery because they are out of town and end up having to reject and get a new delivery date. I think you only lose your deposit if you fully cancel your order, but can push the date a few times before getting to that point.

You'd have to jump around this site a bit to find that out for sure. I'm no expert in Tesla, just was sharing my experience to this point. I have seen a lot of posts here talking about placing holds and rejecting delivery based on specs or damage to the car. Some ppl just can't make it to their delivery because they are out of town and end up having to reject and get a new delivery date. I think you only lose your deposit if you fully cancel your order, but can push the date a few times before getting to that point.
I under stand if you reject they match you with the next available build to your spec, if you hold to are off the list until you release. But some people have been bumped to back of the line in seems or feels like.

Just got updated delivery date to 2/24 ...confirmed a few items from the Vin NF374xxx several calls to the SA central call center and have checked the VIN and it shows .. Dual Pane front door glass, AMD Chip, 12 volt li-ion battery, no Heated Wipers (bummer but live in Florida), and Michelin A/S tires. Due to arrive at the West Palm Beach dealer on 2/22 and have it ready by 2/24.. Can't wait.. If there are any updates after I pick it up I will post the news..

Reactions: mmatlock and mrmtb
Just got updated delivery date to 2/24 ...confirmed a few items from the Vin NF374xxx several calls to the SA central call center and have checked the VIN and it shows .. Dual Pane front door glass, AMD Chip, 12 volt li-ion battery, no Heated Wipers (bummer but live in Florida), and Michelin A/S tires. Due to arrive at the West Palm Beach dealer on 2/22 and have it ready by 2/24.. Can't wait.. If there are any updates after I pick it up I will post the news..
Why is the heated wipers a bummer if you live in Florida?

• Funny
Reactions: Jbiddy