Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Worst sales tax and no trade in tax reduction.. County and city make a big difference too. My profile says Los Angeles but I spend more time in Orange County and my cars are registered there too. It's a savings of over $1000 on tax just being in a different county
That’s crazy.
The other car is a lease and we decided to just hold onto it for now, anyway. It’s a good bicoastal setup, but I haven’t dealt with buying out of state before.

Good Morning... been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. Contacted my SA on 2/21 to see what was up since I see others in Hawaii who ordered a month after me getting VINs and four day delivery windows in early March. Still no response from my SA but coincidentally my EDD changed and narrowed to 3 weeks the following day. Guess I will continue to wait impatiently.
MYP, MSM/White
OD: 11/17
Current EDD: 3/10-3/31
Previous EDD: 2/21-3/21 (Longest EDD)
Previous EDD: 1/31-2/28
Previous EDD: 1/10-2/7
Let us know what vin you get!🤙🏽

Reactions: Beast_Mode
East Coasters: how long after VIN assignment did you take delivery of your MYP? Just curious how long I have to wait. SA said the vehicle is in transit.
Roughly two weeks till pickup, you will be texted a list of days & times.
Our choices where a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
I didn't notice the message for an hour after it was sent.
Saturday times where gone, Friday is a no go for my WW, so Thursday was the day.

We did refuse our MYP and the SA found another and delivery for that MYP was exactly two weeks.

Reactions: waffle07
East Coasters: how long after VIN assignment did you take delivery of your MYP? Just curious how long I have to wait. SA said the vehicle is in transit.

Mine was supposed to be ready for pickup yesterday in Raleigh which would have been exactly two weeks, but they said it was delayed in transport so now I’m scheduled for 3/4…which will be three weeks.

Reactions: Jccope64