Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my MYP. MSM, black interior with FSD. Ordered on 11/2.

Fit and finish look great. There were a few minor things with my 2021 LR Y that are not present with this one.

I sold my old Y before the new UI was released so Iā€™m getting used to it.

It has the Ryzen chip, heated wipers, mud flaps, ppf and all season tires. Assume it has the updated battery too but I didnā€™t ask and donā€™t care enough to look.

Nowā€¦ I need to have fun with its acceleration for a few days before doing the stupid FSD Beta safety score crap again.

Attachments

• A996F085-3126-49A8-AECA-92255C7C145E.jpeg
    A996F085-3126-49A8-AECA-92255C7C145E.jpeg
    936.4 KB · Views: 117
No thereā€™s not. So far they have all been hoaxes. One still hanging unproven, but there are reportedly factual issues with that one also.
The only one Iā€™ve seen is a dude who shared a screenshot of his app on Facebook, and it had the A where itā€™s supposed to be, followed by some 0ā€™s then some other numbers. Hoping that screenshot is true and not photoshopped!

Just picked up my MYP. MSM, black interior with FSD. Ordered on 11/2.

Fit and finish look great. There were a few minor things with my 2021 LR Y that are not present with this one.

I sold my old Y before the new UI was released so Iā€™m getting used to it.

It has the Ryzen chip, heated wipers, mud flaps, ppf and all season tires. Assume it has the updated battery too but I didnā€™t ask and donā€™t care enough to look.

Nowā€¦ I need to have fun with its acceleration for a few days before doing the stupid FSD Beta safety score crap again.
Looks great! Beautiful color. When did you receive your VIN? I'm located in Beaverton and my EDD just updated to be 3/1 - 3/12 so this two week tightened window seems like good news

Reactions: Nurkbonis
The only one Iā€™ve seen is a dude who shared a screenshot of his app on Facebook, and it had the A where itā€™s supposed to be, followed by some 0ā€™s then some other numbers. Hoping that screenshot is true and not photoshopped!
someone in another thread said he had an SA go in the Tesla system and check and SA said it was a mistake. His order had other details that made it seem potentially unlikely. who knows.

Reactions: KRS1017
Looks great! Beautiful color. When did you receive your VIN? I'm located in Beaverton and my EDD just updated to be 3/1 - 3/12 so this two week tightened window seems like good news

VIN was in my account Wednesday morning. Delivery was initially scheduled for the 1st but they called me yesterday to say it was ready for pickup if I wanted to get it early. Once you have a VIN, your car will be in Portland very quickly.

Reactions: Paxsal
Delivery Day! Car was in fantastic condition - VIN - F3820xx - Build Day - 2/15/22 - Ryzen -- All Seasons - F*cking AMAZING car - SOOO much better than my Model 3 RWD LR! All wheel drive really makes a difference in feel and grip to the road. Personal preference on the 21" wheels, but I like the ride ;-)

Attachments

• 2022-ModelYPerformance.jpg
    2022-ModelYPerformance.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Maybe I've missed but anyone here yet with Austin VIN? YouTube click baiters saying people are getting them now.
I was told that they would stop delivering Fremont Ys once Austin Ys were ready. Having two different versions would piss people off. So Iā€™m assuming there may be a small hiatus while they transition into Austin vins then retool Fremont to match before shipping out Fremont vins again. Given that people are still receiving increasingly consecutive Fremont vins still, Iā€™d bet those Austin vins are faked. Possibly after gigafest?

Reactions: advocate8
My EDD was pushed back from "March 19 - March 31" to "April 21 - May 19". I'm fine with the delay. I'm curious to see what the April 7th Texas thing is all about.

I'm hoping to get a 4680 build from Austin since I'm in the Chicago area so well within their geographical location for getting one from Austin.

My EDD was pushed back from "March 19 - March 31" to "April 21 - May 19". I'm fine with the delay. I'm curious to see what the April 7th Texas thing is all about.

I'm hoping to get a 4680 build from Austin since I'm in the Chicago area so well within their geographical location for getting one from Austin.
Mine was pushed back to the same window yesterday as well. In the Baltimore area

Reactions: preilly44

What was your OD? Iā€™m in Chicago and I still have the March 19-March 31 EDD and no vin.