Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery got pushed, VIN changed too.

Was told because "missing wheel cover" but when I said I'll accept the car without wheel cover, Text SA suddenly said "sorry for the miscommunication, it's actually is due to defective wire harness - awaiting part"

This was VIN F387716. Beware if you get assigned this VIN. Did anyone here get this VIN?

They just assigned me another VIN and random delivery date March 18, Las Vegas.

That is insane. My quote from one of the best companies in Hawaii is $5,495 for full XPEL satin PPF.
almost better to just to not wrap it, and simply repaint in a few years. I’d just wrap nose and walk away from it before I’d pay anything close to that. My 3 got some tiny nicks on nose cone over 22000 miles but nothing worth 800. Let alone 8000.

I'm not understanding either. Seeing a lot of MYP & LR being move dup to march and I'm out until April.
I could be wrong but I haven't seen them "hit" the texas area yet. I've got to assume me and others here are going to be on that load coming. I do know they started on the east coast and they've been hitting up to Maryland down to Florida for weeks now. They also started working their way over hopefully texas is the next couple weeks.

Reactions: ALSET1680