Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to two individuals at Tesla and they both indicated that my F395xxx has AMD and all season tires.

Delivery to my home is scheduled for Sunday...super quick. I did ask if I can opt for a pickup on-site (Burbank), but the rep indicated that 99% of cars (here in Burbank/LA, I assume) are home deliveries at this time as there is not enough space on the lots to store vehicles.

If anyone has any experiences with home deliveries...would appreciate you letting me know of anything I should be on the lookout for or aware of. Thanks!

I did my pick up in Burbank and it happened at an off-site lot underground with about 100 cars there. You check in at a table and then go walk over to your car and that's it. It's almost the same as home delivery. Almost zero interaction with tesla staff.

Reactions: Pwnied
I did my pick up in Burbank and it happened at an off-site lot underground with about 100 cars there. You check in at a table and then go walk over to your car and that's it. It's almost the same as home delivery. Almost zero interaction with tesla staff.
I picked up my MYP today 3/4/22 at Marina del Rey, Ca. VIN F394xxx. Ryzen, P Zero. I refused home delivery, and insisted on pick up at service center. They try very hard to schedule home delivery, but I wanted to inspect vehicle before accepting and finalizing payment. They finally relented, and experience at service center was good.

One of two arrived today. F380, Intel, all season. Flawless, pretty impressed with everything. Updating software tonight to check for wipers.
6AC644A2-33BA-42B2-A855-6EE87EFDCC9A.jpeg

Update on my situation. Los Angeles. Model Y performance, gray, ordered 1/25, had delivery3/9-3/31 until I woke up 3/1 and had a text that delivery was 3/2-3/9, car available, schedule delivery. First delivery I could schedule was Friday 3/4, 8-noon, so I took that. F393 vin, was told it has "a AMD and 12v battery".

Had to call them a few times today, payment app wasn't working, resolved that. Guess I was talking to someone from Santa Monica sales, someone from the Marina Del Rey service center had to help resolve the payment issue. So it's Thursday morning, 3/3, and he says, your car ought to be here any minute, it's still on a truck, we can deliver today between 4pm and 8pm. I say great, and my paperwork in the app is all updated with the new date and I have to re-accept it.

Anyway, 3pm comes and I get a text, your car is not scheduled to arrive today. Now I have a delivery window of 4-8pm Friday, but that's conditional on it arriving, they say. Had to re-accept all the paperwork again.

Kind of wondering if it showed up and fell off the truck or something and is getting repaired tonight, maybe waiting on parts or something. I could understand if he had said, 'hasn't arrived yet" but the way it went from "almost here, getting to you early" to "we don't know when, but later than original promised" is worrisome.
Picked up my MYP at Marina del Rey today 3/4/22. VIN394xxx assigned 3/2/22. Ryzen, Pzero
Good experience there. Few minor flaws, scheduled service appointment next week.
Good luck

Picked up my MYP at Marina del Rey today 3/4/22. VIN394xxx assigned 3/2/22. Ryzen, Pzero
Good experience there. Few minor flaws, scheduled service appointment next week.
Good luck
Thanks. I just got it. I texted them midday to check in, no response, finally got a text at 4:30 saying my car was on the way. They drove it to me and Uber-ed back. Gotta go through it in daylight tomorrow, some of the trim is scuffed but I may not care. Damn, what a car.

Dude congrats! when did you get your 2 week delivery window? I got my two week window on march 2nd and it updated to 03/17 - 03/31. Also I'm from Houston too and ordered a day right after you lmao. How did you get in contact with the store because every time I call Westheimer it sends me to the automated message
From Houston and same EDD. Let’s hope we get our VINs soon!