Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks bud. I went to the Main Dallas Service Center, and did some reconnaissance with an incredibly irritated wife (uploaded those pics and SA questions) and they have TONs of MYP's there. Just delivered. Im assuming they are already spoken for.

I think Tesla just doesn't like bald men. Its like a perverse episode of Seinfeld. I keep on pointing out to my wife that EVERY MYP I see its a man with a full set of hair.

Im like a disgruntled Costanza and Elon Musk (who used to be one of us, he got Billionare hair) doesnt want us driving the MYP anymore. 😟
Got a full head of hair, on the same boat as you with no Model Y. Stay strong brother!!

Thanks bud. I went to the Main Dallas Service Center, and did some reconnaissance with an incredibly irritated wife (uploaded those pics and SA questions) and they have TONs of MYP's there. Just delivered. Im assuming they are already spoken for.

I think Tesla just doesn't like bald men. Its like a perverse episode of Seinfeld. I keep on pointing out to my wife that EVERY MYP I see its a man with a full set of hair.

Im like a disgruntled Costanza and Elon Musk (who used to be one of us, he got Billionare hair) doesnt want us driving the MYP anymore. 😟
Keep the faith bald brother! I'm 100% chrome dome and picked this up Saturday, just shy of 3 months waiting....

MYP.jpeg

Update - I got on the phone with a super cool SA, and she basically said this; “I can’t tell you some things on my end, but just check your app this week for a potential update. 🙂” (smiley for tone understanding haha) She said she’s not allowed to tell me a potential born date or anything, but to “check my app this week”. So hoping that’s true.

She stated that a lot of times, unexplainably, the system will push out a date a ways when it’s coming to the born date, then bring it right back with a better date that’s like a week away. Fingers crossed. For anyone in here that experienced a wild date change today that ordered around 2/1, we should be safe according to this SA.

As funny as that is I really do feel for you. On one hand I'd be happy to have less cost but with alot of things going on the wife and I really need to have 2 cars. (She's been on maternity leave).

I understand. It was set aside for the vehicle so no difference if they take it now or at delivery they were going to take it regardless. Now I hope the car is fine and there aren't any issues.
Yea, I guess that was my thing about wanting to pick up at the service center, I was thinking I had the option to look at the car before I completed that payment piece, but maybe I was mistaken living in Texas.

Yea, I guess that was my thing about wanting to pick up at the service center, I was thinking I had the option to look at the car before I completed that payment piece, but maybe I was mistaken living in Texas.
I've heard different things. But I could've sworn BEFORE you pick up in texas you have to have paid or shown proof that your bank is sending a check via tracking number. No way around that really.

Congrats on the Y. Need more pics of that garage! Quite envious.
Here you go! Organization is a sickness, but I like to maintain as much usable space in the garage as possible! Between my 6 bikes and various cars, maximizing space is essential! I lucked out when we bought this house in August 2021. It has a very deep garage that will hold 3 cars with tons of space left.

Freeflow floor.jpg